are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

are females jealous of males?

+11
Passion
Justice
Jewelz
den denz
Dark Flame99966
daloo3a
Ahmed
Steve
Fifi
The Banker
Doc
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

76are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:06 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

B..b...but I wan to marry before Sayf Sad

77are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:08 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

hahaha no way Rabbit he will beat you!

78are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:10 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Well it doesn't bother me much if he does...he's older...but I just wanted to to add that to my list of accomplishments that Sayf dislikes me for Razz

79are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:12 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

hahahah so mean!

80are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Tbh man...no girl can resist me *Smiles and teeth shines as if it is made out of light* Very Happy

JK Hilarious

81are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

phfff!!! yea you better be joking

82are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:20 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

No I'm serious Mellow

83are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:22 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

hahaha well i dont like you bounce

84are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:23 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Me neither bounce

lol

85are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:25 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

you dont like your self Hilarious ?? hahahaha

86are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:34 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

No I was talking to you. lol

87are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:36 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

well i already knew that Rolling Eyes no ever does Hilarious

88are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:38 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ehh...you never know lol

Anyways...back to me getting a wife before sayf

89are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:42 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

you mean back to you thinking you will get a wife before Sayf

90are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:46 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Umm..ok lol.

Smexy beat us all though, so he gets the Gold Trophy Wink

Ill probably know who it'll be when Im 19 Smile ...then Ill get the Silver trophy Razz

91are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:49 pm

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

omg omg omg !! okay .. so you guys communicate with all 15 active users?

92are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

okay so 1st is Smexy then Sayf

but in real life you know it would go like this:
Gman
Sayf
*Marwa
*Ahmed (and Marwa mite be in the time spot)
ME!! Very Happy
Flame
Preid
Fang
JJ

93are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:53 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Well no...Smexy is gettign marrried next year isA Smile

Gman doesn't even know a girl yet. So he is def. first.

And you can't really say that order becasue it doesn't always work by age...some people never marry...and some marry late

94are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:58 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

i was going my age and what the hell?? Smexy is getting married next year??????

95are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:00 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Jewelz wrote:omg omg omg !! okay .. so you guys communicate with all 15 active users?

Yes. It's a forum after all Razz

And now its 16 active members due to you Very Happy

I wonder if the day will come when it is 20 active people...hmm....
=======================
@Fifi: Yeah, Im happy for him. He already told the girls parents and his parents know. Smile l7l

He's going to write the marriage contract after he graduates HS. After college he'll do the wedding.

I wish I was like him Razz ...would probably be happier lol

96are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:03 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

he'll be 18?

97are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:04 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yep.

98are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:05 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

thats wayyyy to early but if he's gotten everything thought out then good for him! Wink

99are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Early for what? Marriagel age isn't written anywhere. He's ready and I support him because then he'll be able to meet her "legally"...know what I mean...

100are females jealous of males? - Page 4 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:14 pm

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

daamnn .. fifi are you gonna add everyone on FB?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum