are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

are females jealous of males?

+11
Passion
Justice
Jewelz
den denz
Dark Flame99966
daloo3a
Ahmed
Steve
Fifi
The Banker
Doc
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

26are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:09 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

it depends on how you live ahmed, the effects of aging can be delayed by regular exercise. And a huge part of the weakness is in the mind, its astonishing what people can really do when they thought they were unable to do anything

27are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:10 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

And of course the majority of woman do regular exercise right? Rolling Eyes
Men could live longer by doing regular exercise too.

28are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:07 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

our hormones protect us against heart disease Razz

29are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:10 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Too bad those hormones are lost at around the age of 50 Razz lol

30are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:11 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

yep, oestrogen amplifies the effect of oxytocin which suppresses the corticose, adrenaline and noradrenaline over long periods of time.

testosterone works against oxytocin though so where girls are often more nurotic, men get more stressed and for longer periods of time.

its wwhy men are more at risk.

and i have a link about the experiment i mentioned earlier about aging being a mental state as well as phisical.

remember to think positive thoughts Smile

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/8498233.stm

31are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:12 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Did you read my last post steve lol?

32are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:13 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

well no, but i did afterwards. i dont think those hormones stop at 50, it wouldn't explain why most heart attacks happen in men who are in their 50s and 60s...

did you read my last post? Razz

33are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:14 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yes I did Steve. But yes, according to SCIENCE it stops at 50. Wink

34are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:14 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

are you talking about the same hormones as the ones i named?

35are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:39 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

Steve oestrogen goes away from 50 onwards..
and da reason why most heart attacks happen between 50-60 is because the heart is simply getting too old

36are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

well according to my article you dont have to get old Razz

37are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:52 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

50-60 is old man Razz

38are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:15 am

den denz

den denz
NH Member
NH Member

No, we are almost balanced. But being born female gives you some pretty sweet skills. When you guys walk down the street does every head turn and watch the way you walk? Didn't think so, I'd say your jealous.

http://www.myspace.com/dendenz

39are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:50 pm

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

lol really and why do you think so ... ?

40are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:52 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Did you read this whole topic? We explained why Razz

41are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

i cant! it 3 long pages Very Happy i will read now .. i guess Razz

42are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:57 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Good girl Razz

43are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:05 pm

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

hahah yea.. i though i posted something earlier about cons of girls:

-birth
-pms
-expenses (makeup clothing etc.)
-weddding expenses
-less freedom
-cant carry the family name.

sucks ><

44are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:10 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yep...boys rock.

45are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:12 pm

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

i know but this is a test from allah. but ya know.. its 10x more fun being a girl thou..

46are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Why?

All girls do is talk about clothes and giggle...

Even your current mood is "Bored" Razz

47are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:16 pm

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

hmm.. that's not true. that is a sterotype.. more like "in movie type"
im bored cause theres nothing on the web. and no ones home Razz and also.. your STRESSED HAH !

48are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:18 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

OOPS! I'm not stressed...I was stressed like last week and I forgot to change it. I'm happy now Very Happy

So why is being a girl fun...could I call you JH?

49are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:19 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Ahmed IV wrote:OOPS! I'm not stressed...I was stressed like last week and I forgot to change it. I'm happy now Very Happy

So why is being a girl fun...could I call you JH?

who in the hell told you that? Surprised

well it is sometimes Razz

50are females jealous of males? - Page 2 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

~juwairriyah~ wrote:i know but this is a test from allah. but ya know.. its 10x more fun being a girl thou..

^^^She did! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum