are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

are females jealous of males?

+11
Passion
Justice
Jewelz
den denz
Dark Flame99966
daloo3a
Ahmed
Steve
Fifi
The Banker
Doc
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:16 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

What's wrong with marrying at 18 people? Why is it so shocking? Surprised

Just because the current trend is 20s doesn't mean it has to be 20s Wink

102are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:17 pm

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

i never said that. since insha-Allah i wanna be a doctor, i cant marry at 18. it will hafta be 20+

103are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

He wants to be a doctor too Razz

104are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:36 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Jewelz wrote:daamnn .. fifi are you gonna add everyone on FB?

hahaha well i have been friends with them longer Razz

105are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:10 am

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

who wants to be a doctor??

106are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:23 am

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

like everyone in here but me Hilarious lol

107are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:34 am

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

haha dude. go on mylifeisdesi.com
theres a video about how all indians are doctors or engineers LOL !!

108are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:35 am

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

hahahaha my sisters friend showed us that site Hilarious

109are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:36 am

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

oh lol yea. the posts are pretty funny. so u live where ?

110are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:39 am

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Florida.. and New York

111are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:44 am

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

you live in florida and new york? ahmed lives in new york. who lives in florida thou??

112are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:48 am

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Well i was born in NY and we moved to FL and now were moving back to NY in a month

113are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:51 am

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

oooooooh im in california.

114are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:52 am

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

we were suppose to go there but my dad chose NY

115are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:53 am

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

awwwwwww chose cali !!!

116are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:55 am

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

hahaha too late!

117are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:57 am

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

damn well after a month chose to come here kay? iwanna meet you LOL !!

118are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:03 am

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

hahaha in the future ... lol Wink

119are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:38 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

@Jewlz: My friend who is called Smexygenius on this forum...I know him in real life...he wants to be a doctor and he will marry at 18 Wink ...also he showed me the mylifeisdesi site lol...he laughs at it but I never got what's so funny...he said its a brown thing lol

120are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:03 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

being a gal is in no way what so eva fun Rolling Eyes
like OMG.... its a pain.
guyz have it easy Rolling Eyes

121are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:21 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

thats what we think Razz they actually dont

122are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

dude yea that dude.. tell em to add me on this site what's his user? yea it is a brown thing lmao !! Cool

123are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

ehh i always being called Argentinean Very Happy

124are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:21 pm

Justice

Justice
NH Member
NH Member

Of course Most of the world is sexist against females

125are females jealous of males? - Page 5 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:25 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

@Jewlz: His name is Smexygenius...you could just add him as a friend Wink

@Lev: What more could you possibly give women? They got everything man.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum