are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

are females jealous of males?

+11
Passion
Justice
Jewelz
den denz
Dark Flame99966
daloo3a
Ahmed
Steve
Fifi
The Banker
Doc
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

51are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:21 pm

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

its fun being a girl .. besides when it comes to birth and pms .. and call me jewelz or JJ or junior or something.. thats what i am called in school and stuff. can i change my username on here ??

52are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

lol it is sometimes but some days its just blah.

53are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

WHY is it fun I asked?

We already have a JJ lol. Ok Ill call you jewlz.

You can't change your username, but you could PM me what you wan to change your name to and Ill change it for you Wink

54are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

why do i get the feeling her and Sayf are going to get along very well? Rolling Eyes lol

55are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:29 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I don't know...why? Razz

56are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:30 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

i dont know i was asking you Hilarious

57are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:33 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Oh yeah! Sayf gets along very well with ALL girls Hilarious

58are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:33 pm

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

wait me a sayf get along?? what?? who is sayf?

59are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

the most dramatic person you will meet on here Razz

60are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:35 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Sayf is a boy on this forum. He likes to "talk a lot" with girls...lol

61are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:37 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

yea Ahmed calls everything he says "flirting"

62are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

LOL i didn't see him online ? how old is he?

63are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

like 19 lol

64are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

He is 19. And he is Pakistani. He flirts with Marwa A LOT. lol

65are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

oh i am 6 years younger lol. and i didn't speak with em??

66are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

well not ANYMORE. lol

67are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

haha wid marwa LOL ! yea cute couple Razz

68are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

i dont get it.

69are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

No, Sayf didn't log in yet lol.

I don't think they can because he lives here in the US while Marwa lives in England Razz

70are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:47 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

well the noob can move.

71are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

he's on.. hehehe Very Happy

72are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:59 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

fifi wrote:well the noob can move.

Sayf's lazy though Razz

73are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:59 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

ohh thats what you think.. Rolling Eyes

74are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:01 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

He isn't O.o??

75are females jealous of males? - Page 3 Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:02 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

when only when he wants to be other wise he's a fast ducky lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum