are females jealous of males? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

are females jealous of males?

+11
Passion
Justice
Jewelz
den denz
Dark Flame99966
daloo3a
Ahmed
Steve
Fifi
The Banker
Doc
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1are females jealous of males? Empty are females jealous of males? Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

i think so Very Happy

2are females jealous of males? Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:16 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

yes...

3are females jealous of males? Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:16 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

im only jealous because you guys have the right to everything and there arent as much stereo types as there is for us

4are females jealous of males? Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:18 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

women are jealous... and feminists are crazy

5are females jealous of males? Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:24 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

only because you guys are in a patriarchal society, i don't think they are in my free country Razz

6are females jealous of males? Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:25 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

do you really wanna start this debate here?

7are females jealous of males? Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:26 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

well it does seem to be the main factor in why people think woman are jealous.

8are females jealous of males? Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:26 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

Sir Steve wrote:only because you guys are in a patriarchal society, i don't think they are in my free country Razz
when women have too much freedom they turn evil man :S

9are females jealous of males? Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:28 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

i wouldnt call what they have in ur country freedom anyway Rolling Eyes

10are females jealous of males? Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yes they are Razz

11are females jealous of males? Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:34 pm

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

yes only because u guys have it sooo much easier

12are females jealous of males? Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

so true Dal and you guys dont go through a monthly gift! Razz

13are females jealous of males? Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:53 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

you girls are just crazy, most are normal and not jealous Razz

14are females jealous of males? Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:55 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Shad up steve! boys are what makes us go crazy Razz

15are females jealous of males? Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:57 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

i think the ponies and unicorns running around your head make you crazy, not us men Very Happy

16are females jealous of males? Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:58 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

LMAO! no its you guys

17are females jealous of males? Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

but guys are stupid because their head is full of girls Razz

18are females jealous of males? Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:06 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

lol so be blame each other!

19are females jealous of males? Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:09 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

its because men and women are basically the same Smile

20are females jealous of males? Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:13 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

pretty much!

21are females jealous of males? Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:21 pm

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

Sir Steve wrote:you girls are just crazy, most are normal and not jealous Razz
im not saying im constantly envying guys sometimes im just like why do guys have it so much easier in life its not fair
but its all good

22are females jealous of males? Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:26 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

you girls get to live longer. congratulations! Razz

23are females jealous of males? Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:59 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

I'd rather like to die at 50 if possible Razz

24are females jealous of males? Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:37 am

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

awww why 50 Flame?

25are females jealous of males? Empty Re: are females jealous of males? Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:06 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Living longer doesn't really mean much you know. Sure, live till 100...but pretty much once you hit 80 or maybe even 70 your body is so weakened that there is no point, all you will do is sit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum