Learn about Islam! - Page 21 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Learn about Islam!

+12
Fangy
The Banker
den denz
Nick Peter
gamaliscool
Ameer
preid1220
Doc
Dark Flame99966
Steve
Hassan
Ahmed
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 21]

501Learn about Islam! - Page 21 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:07 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

also about the moon the belt was ether caused by seismic activity when the moon still had a war core, which over time had cooled much faster than our own. or it was formed on the young moon and has stood the test of time because the moon does not weather. Also the excerpt states that the moon was divided over 2 mountains but that is also impossible, the more likely scenario is a lunar eclipse or a tall tail

p.s.s. mutation are a bit beyond my studies at the moment but given time i will fetch your answer, until then stay away from crazed sites like that that spread lies.

502Learn about Islam! - Page 21 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:16 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

how mutations happen?
>> substitution
>> elimination
>> addition
>> insertion
>> inversion...
of codons in the human DNA, which is all fine and dandy.
but in order to evolve u need more genes, no?
How do u get more genes??.... the answer is u can't
===
forget the moon thing man.. its a higher level of thinking.

503Learn about Islam! - Page 21 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

yup mi not sure why we have a differeent number of genes, i just guess it was a slow mutation. however evolution does not need more genes, just a change in DNA.

504Learn about Islam! - Page 21 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Darwin is an imp and a cousin of Pried. Don't call her stupid you n00b.

505Learn about Islam! - Page 21 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:36 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

i would be honored to have a genius like Darwin be related to me, and just because we dont know yet does not mean it's impossible. A true man/woman of science would research in order to find the answers to suck questions!

506Learn about Islam! - Page 21 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:37 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Lucky you Pried. Great minds like yours and Darwin think alike Wink

507Learn about Islam! - Page 21 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:43 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Sultan Ahmed IV wrote:Lucky you Pried. Great minds like yours and Darwin think alike Wink

again that's a compliment, your bad at insulting people

508Learn about Islam! - Page 21 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:44 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

preid1220 wrote:i would be honored to have a genius like Darwin be related to me, and just because we dont know yet does not mean it's impossible. A true man/woman of science would research in order to find the answers to suck questions!
a great man/woman of Science accepts it when he/she is BLATANTLY WRONG!

509Learn about Islam! - Page 21 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:50 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Mawapasdabutta wrote:
preid1220 wrote:i would be honored to have a genius like Darwin be related to me, and just because we dont know yet does not mean it's impossible. A true man/woman of science would research in order to find the answers to suck questions!

Charles Darwin's "On the Origin of Species", published on 24 November 1859 has yet to be proven wrong and is even still suported in many aspects. in your own words

"a great man/woman of Science accepts it when he/she is BLATANTLY WRONG"

and you are most definitely wrong

510Learn about Islam! - Page 21 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:53 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

preid1220 wrote:
Mawapasdabutta wrote:

Charles Darwin's "On the Origin of Species", published on 24 November 1859 has yet to be proven wrong and is even still suported in many aspects. in your own words

"a great man/woman of Science accepts it when he/she is BLATANTLY WRONG"

and you are most definitely wrong
if u wanna believe i'm wrong then go for it m8...
In all honesty ur opinion doesn't really matter...
i'll give ya a £ if its ever proved man xD

511Learn about Islam! - Page 21 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:54 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I think Pried is the connection between apes and humans xD

512Learn about Islam! - Page 21 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:58 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Sultan Ahmed IV wrote:I think Pried is the connection between apes and humans xD

Quite Homo sapien actualy

513Learn about Islam! - Page 21 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:00 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

@ Ahmed:: he's da missing link man xD

514Learn about Islam! - Page 21 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:04 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Mawapasdabutta wrote:@ Ahmed:: he's da missing link man xD

if i was you would owe me a euro

515Learn about Islam! - Page 21 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:10 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

preid1220 wrote:
Mawapasdabutta wrote:@ Ahmed:: he's da missing link man xD

if i was you would owe me a euro
i never said euro m8 Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum: