Teachers...when will they learn? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teachers...when will they learn?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Teachers...when will they learn? Empty Teachers...when will they learn? Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Complain about your teachers here Razz
=========================================
My English teacher hinted that if we wanted a recommendation letter from her for college...we would need to buy her chocolate Rofl

2Teachers...when will they learn? Empty Re: Teachers...when will they learn? Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:13 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

my teacher got pissed when we told her that her teaching skills are bad... which they are

3Teachers...when will they learn? Empty Re: Teachers...when will they learn? Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:13 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

My gym teacher thinks he's a teacher Razz

4Teachers...when will they learn? Empty Re: Teachers...when will they learn? Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:15 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

hmm you just called him a teacher and they really are dont they say how to play the sport? thats teaching you

5Teachers...when will they learn? Empty Re: Teachers...when will they learn? Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

But I have no respect for the class...it's not averaged in.

6Teachers...when will they learn? Empty Re: Teachers...when will they learn? Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

ok

my math teacher dresses up more than she teaches

7Teachers...when will they learn? Empty Re: Teachers...when will they learn? Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:20 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Smexy's math teacher wrestles kids in class...I saw it myself and I looked like this: Surprised

8Teachers...when will they learn? Empty Re: Teachers...when will they learn? Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:22 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

woah...thats weird..
my science teacher smiles too much

9Teachers...when will they learn? Empty Re: Teachers...when will they learn? Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:23 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

My math teacher last year used to touch our heads... O_o

10Teachers...when will they learn? Empty Re: Teachers...when will they learn? Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:25 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

my art teacher calls my mom for fun to bother me

11Teachers...when will they learn? Empty Re: Teachers...when will they learn? Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:26 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I heard today from a kid that our lab teacher might get fired because he touched a girl.

12Teachers...when will they learn? Empty Re: Teachers...when will they learn? Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:39 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Wen my CHem teacher (woman) is mad:

Teachers...when will they learn? Mad_scientist

...happy:

Teachers...when will they learn? Mad_scientist

13Teachers...when will they learn? Empty Re: Teachers...when will they learn? Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

My art teaches is a radical republican and hates me.

14Teachers...when will they learn? Empty Re: Teachers...when will they learn? Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:51 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

You are a democrat I suppose. Does she curse Obama? lol

15Teachers...when will they learn? Empty Re: Teachers...when will they learn? Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

All the time.

16Teachers...when will they learn? Empty Re: Teachers...when will they learn? Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Can't she get fired?

17Teachers...when will they learn? Empty Re: Teachers...when will they learn? Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:44 am

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

my maths teacher thinks i'm a teacher Surprised

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum