Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Learn about Islam!

+12
Fangy
The Banker
den denz
Nick Peter
gamaliscool
Ameer
preid1220
Doc
Dark Flame99966
Steve
Hassan
Ahmed
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 21]

251Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:47 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

when you fast you can only eat during the night time right?

252Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:50 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Denz: Either I am not getting jokes like you said, or jokes are getting lamer by the minute Razz

Flame: Don't you always feel that way about school?

Steve: Yes, we stop eating once sunrise begins and we start eating when the sun sets.

253Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:51 pm

den denz

den denz
NH Member
NH Member

It's like a huge party!

http://www.myspace.com/dendenz

254Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:55 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

0_o? This is not a party at all Denz. You fast as in you don't eat or drink from sunrise till sunset.

255Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:07 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

i hardly drink anyway, i snack though im eating some nuts right now infact, but its night here anyway.

when does the fast now?

256Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:35 pm

Ameer

NH Member
NH Member

We muslims over here were not sure so we just did imsak (that is, for today anyway). Well tomorrow is gonna be a true fasting day Razz

Ahmed go to M.O.F.

257Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:41 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Steve wrote:i hardly drink anyway, i snack though im eating some nuts right now infact, but its night here anyway.

when does the fast now?

If you mean when does the fast end Razz , it ends at 7:30 according to Portal time...

Ameer what does "M.O.F." mean? confused

258Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:44 pm

Ameer

NH Member
NH Member

Under General Chat. Top secret. Cool

259Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:46 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Oh gotcha Wink

260Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:48 pm

Ameer

NH Member
NH Member

Yes you guessed it... band

261Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:50 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Actually, this is the first year that school is so boring that I feel like 2 days have gone by in 1 school day

262Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:56 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

School is boring to the extreme for me Sad . At my school in every class (for the first time) everyone is differnt. No two classes that I have, have the same kids slanty . And I just now 6 people max through all my classes.

263Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:40 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

kkz.
i need to clear this up.
HOW does evolution contradict islam??
coz da way i see it is that is doesn't...
but ppl look at me funny when i say this. WHY??

264Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:41 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Humans never evolved from apes or w/e. They were made as humans.

265Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:49 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

kkz man...
- ANIMALS evolved from da same ancestors..and eventually an ape/human like species evolved
- Allah SWT made Adam he tought him ALL.
verse::2:31
"And He taught Adam the nature of ALL things; then He placed them before the angels, and said: "Tell me the nature of these if ye are right."
- so obviously Adam was superior over these ape/human like species......... when Allah SWT sent him down to earth...... Adam and Eve survived and ape/human like species died out due to increase in competition [SURVIVAL FOR THE FITTEST]
- so we are sons and daughters of Adam and Eve.. as it says in the quran... but evolution still took place [no contradiction in the quran or hadith]
am i just going crazy? :S

266Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:56 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

- ANIMALS evolved from da same ancestors..and eventually an ape/human like species evolved

So that means that Adam (AS) evolved from an animal correct? I disagree.

267Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:58 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

Adam AS was not an animal man..
difference between humans and animals:-
- humans have a free will.... animals don't

268Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:59 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

You said:

"- ANIMALS evolved from da same ancestors..and eventually an ape/human like species evolved"

So did Adam (AS) evolve or not?

269Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:01 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

NO!
animals evolved not humans!!!
so adam AS did not evolve...

270Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:04 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Evolution states that we (humans) evolved from a unicellular organism (at the very beginning).

271Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:16 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

yh but the evolution theory never went that step further..
there is so much scientific proof that some sort of human looking thing evolved...
but they also found out that they had a very prmitive mind..

Adam AS did NOT have a primitive mind coz Allah SWT taught him all...Adam AS did NOT evolve. he was sent down from heaven still having the knowladge which Allah SWT thought him and so Adam AS was superior.. survival for the fittest happened and so da human looking primitive things died out due to increase in competition.

272Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:20 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

"there is so much scientific proof that some sort of human looking thing evolved..."

If it is not Adam (AS), then who is it that evolved?

273Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:22 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

not who... what.
an animal...
it had no free will coz its mind was too primitive....

274Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:24 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

You are dodging the fact that the evolution theory states that humans evolved form animals. Also you are dodging the fact that scientists believe that those artifacts are the remains of early humans..and not animals as you claim.

275Learn about Islam! - Page 11 Empty Re: Learn about Islam! Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:33 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

but thats the thing see....
the evolution theory states that living things evolved from a unicellular organism..
nothing more..
the fact that scientists say that we evolved is just jumping to conclusions...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum