What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

What kind of animals you wish to have?

+6
Steve
Fifi
The Banker
Doc
preid1220
IR
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:22 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

aww is no-one going to take pity on poor little ahmed? Razz

77What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:31 am

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

Sexy_Rebel wrote:*walks off inside*

***im no dog Razz

ya ur my runaway adopted son

78What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:01 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

its for your own good, you couldn't handle me as a son Razz

79What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:04 am

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

stay on topic

lol jk

80What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:12 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

hey you know who would make a better pet than me?

Fifi. you should get her a dog house or whatever... i might even untie you if you do ahmed Razz

81What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:14 am

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

i said stay on topic

82What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:16 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

this is the topic Razz

83What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:17 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Stay on topic Steve. I think Dal wants to be a mod lol

84What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:17 am

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

lol no its ok

85What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:18 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

isn't the topic that your chained to a peg? Razz

warm enough out there ahmed? Razz

86What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:22 am

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

STAY ON TOPIC What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 345479 ok u know wat im gonna lock this

heheheheh

87What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:43 am

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

daloo3a wrote:STAY ON TOPIC What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 345479 ok u know wat im gonna lock this

heheheheh

I'm still able to post What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 714204 lrn2lock

88What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:44 am

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

i was joking about locking u missed the heheheheheh

89What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:47 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

smexy you should addopt dal, she needs a home... and girls are better slaves Razz

90What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:48 am

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

oh hellz no

91What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:51 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

see how shocked she is? I bet she bursts into tears any second Razz

92What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:52 am

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

hey look at this new muzzle i got for you

93What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:56 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

obviously shes so shocked its taking a little while for the good news to sink in. you and fifi will be so happy with her Smile

94What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:58 am

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

apparently this muzzle sucks

95What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:01 am

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

*adopts dal*
aww lol now that i have a daughter, better food yay Smile What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 714204

96What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:02 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

lol you cant shut me up Razz

97What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:03 am

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

hey hey im not put up for adoption

and unfortunatly steve i just figured that out

98What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:07 am

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

daloo3a wrote:hey hey im not put up for adoption

and unfortunatly steve i just figured that out

*kidnaps*
*takes to kitchen*
ok make me sammich pls

99What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:08 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

no your not up for adoption, your adopted, you have a family now Smile

100What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 4 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:09 am

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

*poisons the sandwich*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum