What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

What kind of animals you wish to have?

+6
Steve
Fifi
The Banker
Doc
preid1220
IR
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:25 am

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

daloo3a wrote:*poisons the sandwich*

aww dal i feel bad for making u make the sandwich...how about u eat it instead?

102What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:37 am

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

no dal don't eat it!!
i think Steve is hungry Razz

103What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:38 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

hey no, i dont eat sandwiches Razz

104What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:38 am

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

awwwww..
kkz give it to my turtle gaz Very Happy

105What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:42 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

gaz? Razz

marwa i think your a turtle, i dont want to be the only one people think is an animal Razz

106What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:45 am

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

Sexy_Rebel wrote:gaz? Razz

marwa i think your a turtle, i dont want to be the only one people think is an animal Razz
^^^ OMG Steve i'm so offended Sad
i'm a penguin!!!
Razz

107What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:48 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

sounds tasty... i have never had penguin Very Happy

108What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:49 am

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

ahhhhhh
*runz out of da door*
Razz

109What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:38 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

While penguin Marwa is running. I put my feet out and she trips and falls on her beak. Then I lol.

110What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:48 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

*chases after marwa*

111What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:20 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

*gets pingu and his friends to peck ahmed*. Then i LOL Razz

and *throwz a fish at Steve*
Razz

112What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

*ignores the fish and bites marwa*

113What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:33 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

OWWWW!!
*gets pingu to peck Steve*
Razz

114What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:34 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

pingu is all soft and plasticine like Razz

115What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:36 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

~speechless~

*beats Steve up with a sword fish*
Razz

116What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:37 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

owww >.>

*runs off*

117What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:41 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Takes marwa and puts her in the oven.

Calls to Steve: Fried or Grilled? Very Happy

118What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:43 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

NOOOOOOOO!!
*uses my magic powers to teleport back home* Razz

119What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:43 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

fried & chips please Very Happy do you think thats how they do penguins??

120What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:48 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

*throws another fish at Steve*
don't even think about it Razz

121What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:50 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

go get her back ahmed, those fat penguins always look tasty Smile

*catches the fish*

122What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:52 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

ur fat Razz

*runz away...*
Very Happy

123What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:41 pm

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

eiw penguins will prob taste nasty

124What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:43 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

depends on iff you cook her well dal Smile

125What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 5 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:43 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

Dal is right.. penguins taste icky! aware

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum