dinosaurs are the coolest animals ever Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

dinosaurs are the coolest animals ever

+3
The Banker
preid1220
Doc
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1dinosaurs are the coolest animals ever Empty dinosaurs are the coolest animals ever Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:39 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

FACT

i mean whats more awesum than this??

dinosaurs are the coolest animals ever T-rex-in-a-f14-demotivational-poster-1222315879

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

.... i dont even know what to do with this thread lol!

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

*nods and smiles* Very Happy

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ok

Or

Okie...as IR says.

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Sayfullah wrote:FACT

i mean whats more awesum than this??

dinosaurs are the coolest animals ever T-rex-in-a-f14-demotivational-poster-1222315879
We are screwed!

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

IMO, I think dragon is the coolest animals ever Yay

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

We don't know if they ever existed or not... we never found any fossils.

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

Yes they do jj. I saw the real one live on TV. The look green like the leaf. So amazing

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Is that show a work of fiction? Or is it a documentary?
Or did you see the Komodo Dragon? Hilarious

10dinosaurs are the coolest animals ever Empty Re: dinosaurs are the coolest animals ever Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:02 pm

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

I don't remember since it's been a long time ago. It's more like a documentary one. he actually swim deep down to the ocean and show us the dragon. that's the 1st time I ever see the dragon by own eyes. I still have that on the tape record.

11dinosaurs are the coolest animals ever Empty Re: dinosaurs are the coolest animals ever Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Dragons aren't real.

12dinosaurs are the coolest animals ever Empty Re: dinosaurs are the coolest animals ever Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:53 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

sorry ir, dragons are only a thing of mitholigy... well for now that is.

13dinosaurs are the coolest animals ever Empty Re: dinosaurs are the coolest animals ever Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:50 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

o:< Dragons are/were real! And they will never die, the reason is because their leader... Is immortal!

14dinosaurs are the coolest animals ever Empty Re: dinosaurs are the coolest animals ever Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:54 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Also... Guys... How else do you think that dinosaurs died?
They were testing their planes when they crashed into a nuclear plant... Which knocked out most of their species, then they created a rocketship, and tried to escape Earth... It's a shame that their rocketships were too prehistoric...

15dinosaurs are the coolest animals ever Empty Re: dinosaurs are the coolest animals ever Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:59 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Meteors.

16dinosaurs are the coolest animals ever Empty Re: dinosaurs are the coolest animals ever Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:03 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Err... If it was meteors then, where are the landmarks? We need proof to prove nothing... Why hasn't a meteor hit Man yet?

17dinosaurs are the coolest animals ever Empty Re: dinosaurs are the coolest animals ever Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:13 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

theres some huge crater in new mexico i think thats 65 MYO so they say it was a huge asteroid and not meteors ...

18dinosaurs are the coolest animals ever Empty Re: dinosaurs are the coolest animals ever Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:20 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Sayfullah wrote:theres some huge crater in new mexico i think thats 65 MYO so they say it was a huge asteroid and not meteors ...
You mean the one in the Yucatan peninsula?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum