What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

What kind of animals you wish to have?

+6
Steve
Fifi
The Banker
Doc
preid1220
IR
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:48 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Unless you put BBQ sauce on it.

127What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:53 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

NOOOOOOOOO!!
penguins don't taste nice at all guyz
with or without BBQ sauce Razz

128What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:57 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

How about french dressing?

129What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:05 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

eating penguins is illegal...
and seriously man for da few that have tried it said it was disgusting..
Very Happy

130What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:05 pm

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

i heard theyre good with ranch and salad but eiiiwww dont eat marwa i want her alive

131What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:06 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Aww...I was about to eat her Sad
*Puts fork and knife back in pocket*

132What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:12 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

thanx Dal...
this penguin ain't for eatin man Razz

133What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:39 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

hey who untied ahmed?

134What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:40 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Me Very Happy

135What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:43 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

well i see you still have your dog collar on, go and dig a hole or something Razz

136What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:43 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Nope look at my avy:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The horse bit the rope and untied me.

137What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:48 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

your still a dog so i dont know what your doing riding a horse Razz

138What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:49 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Aww c'mon Steve, hes not a dog...

139What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:50 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

what is he then? Razz

140What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:53 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

A human, like the rest of us Smile

141What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:57 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

i think that makes me a human ahmed Razz

142What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:34 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

^^^^well obviously What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 798637

143What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:35 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

but i'm penguin Sad

144What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:37 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

GASP! :O

145What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:38 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

u never noticed? Sad

146What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:39 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

LOL.....ehhhhhh kinda Razz

147What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:43 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

well looks like i'm da odd one out.
yayyyyyyyyy!
Very Happy

148What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:47 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

but your a special pengie....a human one Razz

149What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:54 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

better than nothing i guess Very Happy

150What kind of animals you wish to have? - Page 6 Empty Re: What kind of animals you wish to have? Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:55 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

ofcourse Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum