Did Marco Polo go to China? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did Marco Polo go to China?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Did Marco Polo go to China? Empty Did Marco Polo go to China? Wed May 14, 2008 9:08 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Hello. Could anyone tell me the debates or rather, the controversies, that explain why some scholars do not believe that Marco Polo went to China. I need LOTS of Info. (Its for a project)-I found some info. but not a lot since most sources write straight way that he did.

2Did Marco Polo go to China? Empty Re: Did Marco Polo go to China? Wed May 14, 2008 10:17 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Yeah, i think he did. He brought back many spices and other stuff from China.

3Did Marco Polo go to China? Empty Re: Did Marco Polo go to China? Wed May 14, 2008 10:19 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

lol u askin us to do ur work for u? Rolling Eyes

4Did Marco Polo go to China? Empty Re: Did Marco Polo go to China? Wed May 14, 2008 10:23 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

If it is, then this should be in the homework section.

5Did Marco Polo go to China? Empty Re: Did Marco Polo go to China? Wed May 14, 2008 10:28 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Umm...ok, but I was planning to debate on this after I get the info.

Sultan I have 2 1/2 pages I just need a half more page of info...I dont think a half a page is "work" Rolling Eyes

EDIT: Ok nevermind I am done Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum