China: Rocky past, regal present, rising future? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

China: Rocky past, regal present, rising future?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

China has seen all the different types of political situations. Imperialism, communism, hope, stability, and unstability. Now that China has so wonderfully opened its doors to the world (through the Olympics), what do you think would be the political impact of this event on China and the global society?

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

officially countries and business will be polite to china while secretly hating them, just like they have for years

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

+1

I agree with Steve...China is merely owning the world at the moment by making every countries products for them.

Whoever reads this...what is your country made in...the answer will probably be China.

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

its not just that, they're the country of counterfeits. what ever you want, you can get it in china. companies can provide their china based factories with blue prints and designs for their products and almost every time the designs get sold on and a duplicate comes out of china at the same time.
on top of this nobody admits it because relations with china are delicate

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Do you think that China is still isolated to this day?

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

they isolate themselves as far as im concerned. they are very careful about keeping their power

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Wow, is the Forbidden city still forbidden to foreigners or is it now a museum like I last heard? :o

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

oh i dont know, ive never heard much about the forbidden city

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

if it is forbidden then how do we know whats inside ias not a threat? i say we go look

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

all countries have something that's a threat, the forbidden city isn't about hiding weapons

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

I think China constitues a certain global power. They are not only one of Security Council's P-5, but also an 'official' nuclear power. This certain event kinds of elevate the country's position. As far as I know, China is a very strong nation and actually stands up to the west.

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

preid1220 wrote:if it is forbidden then how do we know whats inside ias not a threat? i say we go look

You are right, they probably have WMD...I say once again we become the police of the world and go fix this problem!!

Spoiler:

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Weapons of mass destruction...what do you mean by 'fixing this problem'?

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Its sarcasm -___- -think Iraq....

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Well thanks goodness Pakistan has declared that it has them rather than other nations coming in and 'checking'. By the way, China is strong enough to defend itself easily.

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

poe thankyou for finding the hidden meaning finaly!

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Does the incident with American Olympian in Beijing shows China's poor security arrangemets, or is it just the aura of Americans always being under threat?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum