New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Is Colonization,,,, terrorism?

preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Number of posts : 10749
    Username Change Points : 12012
    Registration date : 2007-11-06
    Mood : Is Colonization,,,, terrorism? - Page 2 Stressed

Is Colonization,,,, terrorism? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Colonization,,,, terrorism?

Post by preid1220 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:55 am

I'm giving you the basic facts. Sayf if their were a draft then I'm sure the American would be willing to throw wave after wave of man toward the nation their at war with until everyone in it is dead. Unfortunately were above that now so you can live without fear of the draft. Also I'm delivering a verbal warning you your distortion of my nations name. I take serious offense. Would you like me to call Pakistan pakisand? Yes the western media had taken the term terrorist and ran away with it but that is not the object of discussion here. Your post discriminating American tactics is off topic, if you wish to continue this topic make a new topic. Hamas WAS a terrorist group because their attack was intended to instill fear, this did not however justify the harsh response.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 61088
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : Is Colonization,,,, terrorism? - Page 2 Tired

Is Colonization,,,, terrorism? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Colonization,,,, terrorism?

Post by Ahmed Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:06 am

Actually Hamas is still considered a terrorist group by the West.
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by preid1220 Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:17 am

I dont know anything about Hamas but it sounds like their attacks are used to inspire fear. As such, a terrorist.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:32 am

So are the drones. Same idea.
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 15155
    Username Change Points : 15317
    Registration date : 2007-10-25
    Mood : Is Colonization,,,, terrorism? - Page 2 Relaxed

Post by Doc Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:00 am

preid1220 wrote:I'm giving you the basic facts. Sayf if their were a draft then I'm sure the American would be willing to throw wave after wave of man toward the nation their at war with until everyone in it is dead. Unfortunately were above that now so you can live without fear of the draft. Also I'm delivering a verbal warning you your distortion of my nations name. I take serious offense. Would you like me to call Pakistan pakisand? Yes the western media had taken the term terrorist and ran away with it but that is not the object of discussion here. Your post discriminating American tactics is off topic, if you wish to continue this topic make a new topic. Hamas WAS a terrorist group because their attack was intended to instill fear, this did not however justify the harsh response.

that only shows the barbaric mindset that you have

and I take offense to your defense of drone attacks killing Pakistanis who have done nothing wrong
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by preid1220 Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:33 am

I dont defend the drone attacks, hell I don't think we should be in this retarded war. I'm simply stating that it's not terrorism. You know in the bombing of Baghdad the USA droped more bombs then were used in the Vietnam war, but power and water still worked the next day.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:49 am

It is terrorism. The people are scared that if they go in the streets they'll get killed bu US forces.
    Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11269
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : Is Colonization,,,, terrorism? - Page 2 Cool

Post by Ace Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:47 pm

So? It's not their direct intention of warfare. So it's not terrorism.

I think drone attacks are rather cowardly, though. And they do kill civilians more than anything. But it's still not terrorism.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm

I don't care if it's direct. I care about the end result.
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Doc Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:20 pm

Ace wrote:So? It's not their direct intention of warfare. So it's not terrorism.

I think drone attacks are rather cowardly, though. And they do kill civilians more than anything. But it's still not terrorism.

people who live there are scared to death ... they could be bombed for no reason at any given moment ... how is that not terrorism? because a professional army is doing it and not some random desert dwellers??
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by preid1220 Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:36 pm

You dont get it, Drone attacks are not launched at random in the hope of striking some civilians and scare the crap out of everyone, There used to attack a position thought to be to hot to assault. The drones may have racked up a few civilian casualties but for the most part it's not used to harm civilians or scare them. It's not terrorism but still produces terror. Get it?
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Doc Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:03 pm

preid1220 wrote:You dont get it, Drone attacks are not launched at random in the hope of striking some civilians and scare the crap out of everyone, There used to attack a position thought to be to hot to assault. The drones may have racked up a few civilian casualties but for the most part it's not used to harm civilians or scare them. It's not terrorism but still produces terror. Get it?

yep, everyone gets that
    Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11269
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : Is Colonization,,,, terrorism? - Page 2 Cool

Post by Ace Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:33 pm

Good. Then it's understood America doesn't use terrorism.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:37 pm

Lol man. You could be the next Russel peters.
    Fangy
    Fangy
    NH Retired Moderator
    NH Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 8314
    Username Change Points : 14226
    Registration date : 2009-03-23
    Mood : Is Colonization,,,, terrorism? - Page 2 Cheerful

Post by Fangy Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:38 pm

I have absolutely no clue why you guys don't understand Preid... You can produce terror without terrorism.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 6:00 pm