I have decided to become a... - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have decided to become a...

+6
IR
Fangy
Doc
The Banker
Steve
Ahmed
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26I have decided to become a... - Page 2 Empty Re: I have decided to become a... Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yeah Flame.

4 Egyptians won Nobel prizes, so we aren't doing too bad Smile

27I have decided to become a... - Page 2 Empty Re: I have decided to become a... Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:55 pm

ViKtory

ViKtory
NH Member
NH Member

I did not really understand much of it, but you sound like a pro! Best of luck to you, buddy! *Cheers with a glass of.... water*

28I have decided to become a... - Page 2 Empty Re: I have decided to become a... Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:57 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I decided that i want to be a pharmacist instead of a pediatrician.

*Cheers with a glass of.... water* Razz lol

29I have decided to become a... - Page 2 Empty Re: I have decided to become a... Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Ameer 2

Ameer 2
NH Member
NH Member

Wow, I don't know what to say.

Try to enjoy the curriculum over there in America and I pray for all the best. Keep your work ethic at a high standard at ALL times.You worked really hard to get to this stage, you earned it (excuse me for the ambiguity in my wording, i'm very ignorant of the educational system in America aside from the universally recognised degrees in uni).

Who knows, your future career may be heading towards a Nobel Prize Shocked

30I have decided to become a... - Page 2 Empty Re: I have decided to become a... Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:31 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Haha, true...who knows Razz

Thanks bro. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum