Why I decided that they are crazy. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why I decided that they are crazy.

+2
SmexyGenius
Ahmed
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Why I decided that they are crazy. Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:05 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Today 4 incidents that happened at school that made me decide that girls are crazy.

1-My English teacher was absent. I was bored so I asked the girl that sits near me about the SATs and AP exams etc. Anyways, so she asked me if I knew about something called "The sleeping disease"...I at firs confused it with insomnia, but it turned out that it's the opposite. It's when someone sleeps for a very long time. She said this disease is spread by a mosquito in Africa. And she told me that her friend (who is sitting next to her) wanted to go to visit Egypt but she told her to not to go because of the mosquitoes. I explained that those mosquitoes are in Sub-Saharan Africa. You won't find such diseases in Northern Africa. Rolling Eyes
But this is where it comes===> She said that Africa is a country (and Egypt is a city in "Africa")...I explained otherwise to her. Her friend ALSO thought that Africa is a country. I told them that Im Egyptian (they got surpirsed) and Egypt is a country and Africa is a continent. Incident 1-Asian Girls

2-During library time, the annoying black girl came and said I look cool because of my sweater..."it makes me look like a "vampire""... Twilight BS, no? ...anyways, she said she'll call me this weird Vampire name that I forgot. Incident 2-Black

3-I was about to enter my chem class with my friend then this girl came and layed her hand on my chest and started rubbing it...I was just in complete shock O_O ...l7l she stopped when I told her to stop it! Incident 3-Philipino/Spanish?

4-These white girls used the word like between every word they spoke. 4th Incident-White

It's international I tellz you!! lol

Sorry...I'm just too tried of them...I would rather marry a rock...it's much more saner. IMO lol

2Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Re: Why I decided that they are crazy. Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:17 pm

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

ya but u were saying like so much too....white girl

3Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Re: Why I decided that they are crazy. Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

No I wasn't noob...you were...noob lol

Smexy the white school girl Hilarious

4Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Re: Why I decided that they are crazy. Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:20 pm

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

lies btw go look at the mr. ___ competition topic u put up >_>

5Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Re: Why I decided that they are crazy. Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:21 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I did...noob.

I know, Smexy, that you won't view girls as crazy as I do...right?

6Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Re: Why I decided that they are crazy. Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:28 pm

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

lol dw i view them as crazy too
but i dont mind their crazyiness, i kinda like it lmao

7Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Re: Why I decided that they are crazy. Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:31 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yeah, well you are under their influence. You'll go crazy soon too Hilarious ...be on guard my friend.

8Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Re: Why I decided that they are crazy. Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:44 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

I use the word like a lot.

9Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Re: Why I decided that they are crazy. Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:45 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I can't lie. Smexy is right. I use it "like" a lot >.< ...I try not to.

10Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Re: Why I decided that they are crazy. Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:56 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Haha. Like for me is like using um. It's a filler for when I stutter which I usually don't notice

11Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Re: Why I decided that they are crazy. Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:58 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I rather say "umm". "Like" is too "white girl" style as Smexy said. :S

12Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Re: Why I decided that they are crazy. Sat May 01, 2010 12:03 am

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

I don't notice it though. I occasionally notice that I use like to give me time to think of what to say but you know, I can't really help it.

13Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Re: Why I decided that they are crazy. Sat May 01, 2010 12:07 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yeah, me too Sad

14Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Re: Why I decided that they are crazy. Sat May 01, 2010 9:45 am

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

hahaha wow Rofl girls in NY are straight up dumb and weird!! lol not all the girls are like that, i would never rub a guys chest and i never say "omg" and "like" while im actually talking , not girls really say them its just common to say it between the ages of 10-16 for girls to fill gaps in between there words hahaha mann that first girls is sooo dumb!!

15Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Re: Why I decided that they are crazy. Sat May 01, 2010 10:21 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

But I gave many examples lol

16Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Re: Why I decided that they are crazy. Sat May 01, 2010 10:27 am

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

so those 4 out of how many?

17Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Re: Why I decided that they are crazy. Sat May 01, 2010 10:29 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Let's not forget about the girl that was being chased by another girl then when the one that was running away slammed into the door expecting it to open it didn't open and she fell and the other girl beat her up Hilarious

18Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Re: Why I decided that they are crazy. Sat May 01, 2010 10:31 am

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

omg hahaha Laughing that must have hurt alot!! well still the same way most girls think men are pigs and all that other stuff is the same way you guys thinks were like that ^^

19Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Re: Why I decided that they are crazy. Sat May 01, 2010 10:34 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Well I'm certainly not dirt. But just for a heads up I think that guys try to be dirty because they think girls like that...

I'm looking for a rock to marry...at least it could never make me sad Very Happy

20Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Re: Why I decided that they are crazy. Sat May 01, 2010 10:47 am

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

hahaha "aww" a rock! i cant wait to see the wedding photo! Laughing

21Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Re: Why I decided that they are crazy. Sat May 01, 2010 11:02 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yeah, it'll be great haha Razz

22Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Re: Why I decided that they are crazy. Sat May 01, 2010 11:04 am

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

hahaha and then you guys have little pebbles as babies Rofl

23Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Re: Why I decided that they are crazy. Sat May 01, 2010 11:30 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Nah. The rock will just be there...someone to talk to ya know

And the best thing is the rock won't be a chatterbox

24Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Re: Why I decided that they are crazy. Sat May 01, 2010 12:45 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

If the rock doesn't make you sandwiches, it's a bad wife. Haha.

25Why I decided that they are crazy. Empty Re: Why I decided that they are crazy. Sat May 01, 2010 1:24 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Well I could put the food on the rock Wink

Burger King everyday FTW!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum