Finally decided what I want my career to be in Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally decided what I want my career to be in

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Nanotechnology. It's the manipulation of matter on an atomic and molecular scale. After getting a Bachelor's at the University of Oklahoma, I can get a PhD at the Univ of Washington, and from there choose work with either medicine or other materials like metals.

Imagine getting in a car wreck. That would really, really suck, right? Well what if your car could just automatically heal itself, for free, if given time? Yeah, I could make that happen one day. Or, I could help find a cure for some genetic diseases. Haven't decided yet.

It's a well-paying job (as long as I stay in the USA) that's perfect for me, because there's a lot of science and not much math involved. What do you guys think of it?

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Nanotechnology not having a lot of math involved? I think you have the wrong idea. That being said, I think it's wonderful that you want to get involved in it and I wish you the best of luck.

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Thanks man... From a job description I read, it appeared to have little math involved other than geometry calculations and length conversions and that sort of thing.

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Good luck man. It's full of science, engineering and math.

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

just dont shoot up a movie theater and kill us, ok?

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Don't worry, I'm more of a shopping mall kind of person.

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Study up on your logic, and try not to program a self replicating nano-swarm of doom.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum