Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vote on the New Forum Logo!

+4
preid1220
Hassan
The Banker
Ahmed
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which logo?

Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Vote_lcap56%Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 56% [ 5 ]
Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:40 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

It's good that you know that Happy

52Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:41 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

i'm a spy now... a pretty good one too... Very Happy
oops, shouldn't have said that >.<

53Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Spy for who? Well I don't care. Im safe here in good ol' UK Happy

54Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:44 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

i work with the SS aware

55Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

You're such an idiot Bob Rolling Eyes

56Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:45 pm

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

not a good spy for disclosing your identity...lol

57Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:46 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

Hassan... watch out.. imma hunt u down... Hilarious

58Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:32 am

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

rezev.. change ur colours damn it!

Bob wrote:and like we do have blue on the forum Surprised

Craig wrote:It seems to me that the forum is lacking a bit of blue... But besides that, I choose Preid's...

I don't think our forum is lacking of blue. The reason why I chose the blue color for the banner is base on this. Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Picture1

I think the blue color from the banner will match with each of the blue line in the forum. Also, the blue text against the black text blue create a strong contrast and more eyes-catching.

59Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:44 am

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

Bob wrote:poor rezev slanty

That's OK Bob. I already do my best. There will always be next time Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 10r76mw

preid1220 wrote:and i'm still in the race Shocked

Congratulations Preid!!! You've won and make a history!!!

60Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:45 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

He didn't win...it ends Wed

61Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:47 am

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

nice competition...I am going to cast my vote tomorrow just in case there is more debate...have to say that you guys (IR and Pried) deserve a lot of credit and my gratitude for this work..you are awesome thumbs up

62Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:33 pm

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

Elizabeth wrote:He didn't win...it ends Wed

What Shocked, I thought the competition is over when I saw your message:
Bob wrote:poor rezev slanty

Gee, I already delete the link from photobucket.

63Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

What message? O_o

64Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:37 pm

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

the message you said poor rezev, which mean I'm lost.

65Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:39 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I didn't say that. It was Bob.

66Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:39 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

^^ that was me... i was saying poor u coz Preid got more votes than u when u should be the one who wins (sorry Preid)
u can still win tho Wink

67Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:42 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yes. If flame changes his vote then it'll be a draw.

68Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:42 pm

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

uh so you're not Ahmed? Gee, I thought it was Ahmed. My bad, you guys keep changing the name make me confuse No

Anyway, lucky enough, I still have the photoshop file in trash and I haven't secure emtry trash yet. I can still get the banner back. Smile

Last edited by IRezev on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

69Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:43 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

flame voted for Preid?

70Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:47 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

No. For IR#2

71Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:49 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

^^ oh, kkz...

72Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

I'll change my vote but it won't let me

73Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ok when I'm on a comp Ill change the vote

74Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:05 pm

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

so, IR...when are you restoring the images?

75Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:09 am

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

Here it is, just only few hours left til Wed, So vote for me IR Wink

Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 3 NHlogob-1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum