Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vote on the New Forum Logo!

+4
preid1220
Hassan
The Banker
Ahmed
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which logo?

Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 56% [ 5 ]
Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:33 am

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

Pride wrote:Stop flrting with girls kaos Razz
nothing wrong with flirting.. Rolling Eyes

u can't flirt to save ur life Pride..
jk Hiding

27Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:16 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

1. First of all...yes flirting is wrong
2. If it is to save my life then yeah Ill flirt like never before Hilarious ...but since that's not the case I don't flirt....

28Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:37 pm

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

oh Kaos, I don't think you wan to go together

29Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:44 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

It's a stalemate.

30Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

I'm not entering. IR has provided a logo better than what I can provide, so I cordially wish for her to win.

31Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:25 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

and i'm still in the race Shocked

32Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:29 am

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

hmm...I am about to vote...pried do you want to submit some thing else before the Tuesday deadline?

33Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:40 am

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

If the forum colors are gonna change to match it then IR1 if not then Preid.

34Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:25 pm

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

do you want the forum colors changed?

35Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:31 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I don't tbh. I worked hard on this skin and it's the perfect one in my eyes.

36Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:42 pm

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

I agree...I was just asking him...

37Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

It seems to me that the forum is lacking a bit of blue... But besides that, I choose Preid's...

38Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:28 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

poor rezev slanty

39Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:46 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Btw EVERYONE I get half credit for for prieds logo since I completely changed its colors....it was very different.

40Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:49 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

rezev.. change ur colours damn it!

41Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:50 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

and like we do have blue on the forum Surprised

42Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:20 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

I know we do, it just doesn't pop out like it does on the banners.

43Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

but I think Ahmed is right in that the current outloook is perfect

44Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:41 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

I think that everything about the forums design is good.
But I was saying that if the banner changed to one of Rezev's then I think that it wouldn't match as well..

45Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

You guys D:
Rez's is a freakin .PNG. The grey area is because that part is transparent. It fits in with basically everything. Sad I really hate Preid's (no offense, it's just really novice to me)

46Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Then make one dear flame Smile

47Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

But IR's is the best. Like. Seriously. It's pro right there.

48Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:30 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

Dark Flame99966 wrote:You guys D:
Rez's is a freakin .PNG. The grey area is because that part is transparent. It fits in with basically everything. Sad I really hate Preid's (no offense, it's just really novice to me)
listen to this guy ^^ PPL.. he knows what he's talkin about!

49Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:49 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

PPL? I hope they didn't write that in "your" speeches.

50Vote on the New Forum Logo! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:36 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

thats why i sucked at being president Hilarious

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum