Vote on the New Forum Logo! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vote on the New Forum Logo!

+4
preid1220
Hassan
The Banker
Ahmed
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which logo?

Vote on the New Forum Logo! Vote_lcap56%Vote on the New Forum Logo! Vote_rcap 56% [ 5 ]
Vote on the New Forum Logo! Vote_lcap33%Vote on the New Forum Logo! Vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
Vote on the New Forum Logo! Vote_lcap0%Vote on the New Forum Logo! Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Vote on the New Forum Logo! Vote_lcap11%Vote on the New Forum Logo! Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Vote on the New Forum Logo! Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:31 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

7/2/10

Pried's Logo:

Vote on the New Forum Logo! Newlo10

IR #1:

Vote on the New Forum Logo! NHlogob

IR #2:

Vote on the New Forum Logo! NHlogo-1

IR #3:

Vote on the New Forum Logo! Newlo10

Last edited by Hermione on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

2Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:28 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

IR#1 looks professional..

3Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I like it too Smile

4Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:34 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

good good Happy

5Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

are there any more contenders?

6Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:01 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Maybe flame...

7Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

ok..I will wait until next Wed (the deadline) then

8Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:23 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

well, ill admit i only had a small amount of time to work on mine, so i bet ir will win =P. good job.

9Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:41 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

IR #2

The rest dunno professional

10Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:48 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

IR1 and IR2 is the same

11Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:49 pm

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

what does she mean by dunno professional?

12Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:24 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

LOL she said "she" Hilarious

13Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:07 am

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Flame's a "he" IR.

14Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:36 am

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

3# is amazing!! but wow there all really good!!!

15Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:29 am

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

That is true, they are all pretty...

16Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:15 am

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

Kaos wrote:IR#1 looks professional..

Thanks Kaos Smile I took Photoshop class last quarter, so I'm getting more better Wink Hopefully I can win this!

17Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:36 am

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

you have the best odds..3/4 lol

18Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:02 am

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

IRezev wrote:
Kaos wrote:IR#1 looks professional..

Thanks Kaos Smile I took Photoshop class last quarter, so I'm getting more better Wink Hopefully I can win this!
NP babe Wink

19Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:41 am

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Flame, are you going to do one or not?

20Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:02 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Stop flrting with girls kaos Razz

21Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:07 am

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

lol Ahmed...you just like picking a bone with marwa-man

22Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:12 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I don't know what that means...but the name is Pride Very Happy

I'm debating if I should change it to Praise since that's what Ahmed means.

23Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:15 am

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

picking a bone = argue...Praise is ok but Ahmed's better

24Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:21 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Had Ahmed for 3 years...change is good Very Happy

25Vote on the New Forum Logo! Empty Re: Vote on the New Forum Logo! Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:10 am

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

change is the biggest constant in life...

so , is Flame entering or not. I want to cast my vote already

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum