LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!!

+7
Fifi
The Banker
Fangy
Ahmed
Doc
preid1220
Egyptian Gazelle
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

What was your question?

52LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:29 am

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

Dark Flame99966 wrote:Am I? I can still ban Fang and add or remove warnings lol.

^^^ Flame's Q...
and i think he should be part of it.. Very Happy

53LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:57 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Ohhhh.
I think Ahmed can answer that haha

54LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:23 am

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

^^^ why is ahmed banned? o.O

55LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:36 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Ahmed Pasha wrote:Ok Im back as head of the Islamic Group. Pried you are head of the Christian and Bush group Wink

i dont support bush, the forum would just be to bland if everyone e bashed him so i gave some opposition =P

56LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Hahaha wait, so let me get this straight. You were PRETENDING to like Bush just to add interest??

Hahah thats too funny Razz

57LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:29 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

what can i say? i like to debate for the sake of debating!

58LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:58 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Ahhhh that makes sense. Haha, no wondre why you are such a debator.

59LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

i think if you dont believe what your saying you shouldn't debate for it.

60LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:11 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Yeah, its harder.

61LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:18 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

also its harder for the other person to change your mind, because you allready think your wrong but your sticking with it.

It seems unfair

62LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:23 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

^^^^^^^^I agree, and its not as fun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum