History of religious debate debate... DEBATECEPTION Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

History of religious debate debate... DEBATECEPTION

+3
Dark Flame99966
preid1220
Ahmed
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Dark Flame99966 wrote:I was deeper at the age of 9 than I am now.

Cool story bro. We all think we were.

At least I was arguing with several adults about religion on Sals forum. You used to talk about Runescape.

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Lmao, Dovahkiin I was arguing about religion on Sals before you even joined it. I was never a part of the Runescape part of it

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

I'm the one who started religious debates on that forum

Everything was political or childish before that

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Dark Flame99966 wrote:Lmao, Dovahkiin I was arguing about religion on Sals before you even joined it. I was never a part of the Runescape part of it

Bro..I was pretty much the major person that argued. Sometimes Sayf helped. I honestly don't recall you arguing much, if at all O.O

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

yeah i was there before both of you punks

im the reason why they made the actual debate forum

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Hotshot wrote:
Dark Flame99966 wrote:Lmao, Dovahkiin I was arguing about religion on Sals before you even joined it. I was never a part of the Runescape part of it

Bro..I was pretty much the major person that argued. Sometimes Sayf helped. I honestly don't recall you arguing much, if at all O.O
Your memory is foggy as hell. You came after my time. Initially it was me, Sayf, and a few other kids who helped run the Ask Anything About Islam topic that went into the debate thread. You came a good year after I had joined

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

the hell with you two

it was just me for years

no idea when u noobs came

and there was some pissed Afghan kid in there too and another kid who made a forum (SamBoyz I think) before Dovahkiin

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

lol SamBoyz barely did anything. After his 1337 Hangout failed cause he left cause "8th grade was really busy" he was just a ghost. There was some other guy but I don't remember his name

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

he didn't care ... he had to take care of IRL shi.t lol

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

I was there first.

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Dark Flame99966 wrote:
Hotshot wrote:

Your memory is foggy as hell. You came after my time. Initially it was me, Sayf, and a few other kids who helped run the Ask Anything About Islam topic that went into the debate thread. You came a good year after I had joined

All I care about is what I saw during my time there. I don't care about what you did before I joined. Why did you stop arguing when I joined? Why was I destroying arguments left and right with no help from no one?

BTW WAZIR!!!!!!

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Take your pissing competition somewhere else.

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

preid1220 wrote:Take your pissing competition somewhere else.
No.

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

oh you guais nd ur silly "Sal's" drama Rolling Eyes

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

... wrote:oh you guais nd ur silly "Sal's" drama Rolling Eyes

shutup gay kid