LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!!

+7
Fifi
The Banker
Fangy
Ahmed
Doc
preid1220
Egyptian Gazelle
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:10 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

lol

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

28LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:08 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

^^^ like what benzo?? o.O

29LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Yeah, like what??????
...and BTW we never made fun of Christianity.

30LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:22 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

the Christan community are more mature on subjects lie this and instead of trying to start a holy war we lol along, the problem is that the power is monopolized by the Islamic group (Ahmed and Gaz) there an atheist should hold power.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

32LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:50 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

I'm talking about the forum ben, extremest anything are a gaggle of nuts.

33LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:42 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

preid1220 wrote:the Christan community are more mature on subjects lie this and instead of trying to start a holy war we lol along, the problem is that the power is monopolized by the Islamic group (Ahmed and Gaz) there an atheist should hold power.

Cool I am part of an Islamic group according to Pried.

Good luck leading the Islamic group Gaz Razz

34LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:17 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

LOL...w/e u say LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 798637

BTW Preid, i've never said anything bad about Christianity. I respect all religons.

35LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:37 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

The Egyptian Gazelle wrote:LOL...w/e u say LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 798637

BTW Preid, i've never said anything bad about Christianity. I respect all religons.

your a good person gaz, dont let it fade.

36LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:40 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Preid, I was about to mention Opus Dei, before you cleared that up Razz

37LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:46 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

preid1220 wrote:
The Egyptian Gazelle wrote:LOL...w/e u say LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 798637

your a good person gaz, dont let it fade.
Thanks Smile

38LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:52 am

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

am i part of da Islamic group?? Very Happy

39LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:18 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

You're not in power. So therefore you are not.
The point was that this forum is dominated by Islam having all the power.

40LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:07 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

^^^ ur mod....

41LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:08 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Am I? I can still ban Fang and add or remove warnings lol.

42LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:19 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

^^^ w000t
da Islamic group rox man Very Happy

43LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:01 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Mistress of Salamz wrote:^^^ w000t
da Islamic group rox man Very Happy

i wont say they rock but it holds some of the most unique people i know Razz

44LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:07 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

^^^ thanx 4 da compliment man Very Happy

45LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:05 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

I hope by unique you don't mean it in a bad way Razz

46LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:08 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

^^^ i'm gonna take it as a compliment anywayz Very Happy

47LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:30 pm

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

fun LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 29fxzk8

48LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:11 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Mistress of Salamz wrote:^^^ i'm gonna take it as a compliment anywayz Very Happy
same here.

49LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:13 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ok Im back as head of the Islamic Group. Pried you are head of the Christian and Bush group Wink

50LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOL Read this debate!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:34 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

My question was never answered

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum