Was Bush Mentally Challenged? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Was Bush Mentally Challenged?

+5
Steve
Fangy
SmexyGenius
Ahmed
Doc
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Was Bush Mentally Challenged? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:00 pm

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

which politician in US and much of the west is not an alcoholic?

27Was Bush Mentally Challenged? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:48 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Obama, for a start.

28Was Bush Mentally Challenged? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:06 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

obama is an ex druggi ...

29Was Bush Mentally Challenged? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:22 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

He tried drugs... Once. Just merely once.

Or would you rather have a psycho who thinks that the Russians will kill us all as the Vice President of the most powerful nation on Earth?

30Was Bush Mentally Challenged? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:03 am

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

but, at the end of the day, beig an alcoholic or not only minutely affect them, they still are responsible for the nation. And the Prohibition period has told Americans that they can't live without alcohol as a nation....

31Was Bush Mentally Challenged? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:46 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

He took drugs, once, when he was a teen Hassan...

32Was Bush Mentally Challenged? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:41 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

how do you know he took drugs only once? I just read an article where he says he drunk alcohol too ...

33Was Bush Mentally Challenged? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:43 pm

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Coming back to Bush, do you think he will write a memoir?

34Was Bush Mentally Challenged? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:44 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

I heard it's hard for people to learn how to read and write at an advanced age, like Bush ... lol

35Was Bush Mentally Challenged? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:46 pm

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

lol.....but then again, they can speak and others can write for them, the power of money

36Was Bush Mentally Challenged? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:49 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

yeah ... I guess ... Musharraf wrote a memoir ...

oh here's what obama says about his drug usage:

“Junkie. Pothead. That’s where I’d been headed: the final, fatal role of the young would-be black man. Except the highs hadn’t been about that, me trying to prove what a down brother I was. Not by then, anyway. I got high for just the opposite effect, something that could push questions of who I was out of my mind, something that could flatten out the landscape of my heart, blur the edges of my memory.”

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/11/20/475471.aspx

37Was Bush Mentally Challenged? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

38Was Bush Mentally Challenged? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:55 pm

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

haha...a likely story....well, he is the President of the United States of America....anything is possible, right?

Edit: See this, one of many.............

39Was Bush Mentally Challenged? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:16 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

bush was not the worlds worst president he was the united states least liked president.

40Was Bush Mentally Challenged? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:35 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

He is the clown who made it to be US president.

41Was Bush Mentally Challenged? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:20 am

Social Experiment

NH Member
NH Member

Obviously he wasn't retarded, but he wasn't exactly the best US president... [/understatement]

Still, he obviously wasn't retarded Razz

42Was Bush Mentally Challenged? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:10 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

he was dumber than most high schoolers though. I always say blame the decisions he made on his advisers.

43Was Bush Mentally Challenged? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:43 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

bush it not the man in charge you know, he's just the one who takes all the blame. he didn't declare war on Iraq, Congress did and lots of other blames can be put on Congress

44Was Bush Mentally Challenged? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:05 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

The president still has a lot of power, though.

45Was Bush Mentally Challenged? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:10 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

but not the power to do what we blamed him for

46Was Bush Mentally Challenged? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:11 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I think we all "misunderestimated"* bush's brilliance Rolling Eyes

*Bush used that very sophisticated word in a speech once

47Was Bush Mentally Challenged? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:06 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

a man can get power with ether a way with words, or the cash to buy it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum