Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Was Bush Mentally Challenged?

+5
Steve
Fangy
SmexyGenius
Ahmed
Doc
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:37 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

I'm serious ... referring to dubya BTW ... not the father ....

Last edited by Sayfullah on Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:24 am; edited 2 times in total

2Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:33 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I don't really care if the bastard was mental (I mean the real def. of bastard ad not the curse (not that I care Razz )).

And what? Now they are making excuses so he doesn't get punished for his war crimes?

I say they get him in a public square and hang him in front of everyone.

If supposedly Saddam got hanged for being a dictator, bush should get hanged 100 times.

3Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:23 pm

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

Yea...he was stupid....only got to presidency because of his father + his money....

4Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:48 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

He shouldn't be hanged... Just jail for life without parole.

5Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:06 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

He shoudln't be hanged eventhough he killed more than a million people and destoryed a civilization?

I disagree.

6Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:24 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

shouldn't you blame the people who voted him in? i mean the first time no one could really know what they were getting but to re-elect him...

Just admit you don't understand the American masses.

7Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:47 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Steve wrote:shouldn't you blame the people who voted him in? i mean the first time no one could really know what they were getting but to re-elect him...

Just admit you don't understand the American masses.

I do. I live with them.

First time, I can't blame anyone. No one knew that he is the devil.

Second time, besides him cheating and letting his brother in California cheat with the votes.

The evangelist extremist Christians voted for him.

8Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:37 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Actually, I believe that Bush was a bad president, but not as bad as you think. Cheyney actually ran everything until the very end of his term.

9Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:37 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Ahmed no nation is ruled without the blood of another.

10Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:29 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

They cheated to votes...

Bush actually lost the election both times, but did something with the votes.

11Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:58 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

fang do you have cold hard evidence or are you just repeating rumors?

12Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:13 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Well, Bush got 4,000 more votes from Ohio than the entire population of Ohio...

13Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:15 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

if i remember properly Obama was getting a few illegal votes to

14Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:59 am

Placids

NH Member
NH Member

Hmm Ahmed, their lives or ours? You choose.

and quit repeating we've killed soliders BS. He kept our nation safe from another terrorist attack. We could have had twice as many terrorists attacks if Obama was in office at the time. We wouldn't have any money to spend to fight the war with his spending spree.

15Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:43 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Stripe wrote:Hmm Ahmed, their lives or ours? You choose.

and quit repeating we've killed soliders BS. He kept our nation safe from another terrorist attack. We could have had twice as many terrorists attacks if Obama was in office at the time. We wouldn't have any money to spend to fight the war with his spending spree.

I said you killed CIVILIANS.

"He kept our nation safe from another terrorist attack."

Tell me, what did Iraq do to the USA?

Also you do that by killing women and children, and elderly people right?

"We wouldn't have any money to spend to fight the war with his spending spree."

Thanks to bush by the time bush left office America was in a debt of 8 trillion dollars (if you could imagine such a number).

Sir, enjoy your cup of bush. Wink

16Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

The CIA knew that the terrorist attack on 9-11 was going to hapen, and Bush did nothing about it.

The Taliban in Afghanistan attacked the US, not Iraq. Iraq was innocent.

17Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:44 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

we enter the age old question on that the war was about, a war on Iraq or a war on terrorism. obviously Iraq is a terrorism country because they Don't put a U after Q!

18Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Placids

NH Member
NH Member

Fang wrote:The CIA knew that the terrorist attack on 9-11 was going to hapen, and Bush did nothing about it.

The Taliban in Afghanistan attacked the US, not Iraq. Iraq was innocent.
\

That's because Clinton pulled out our Secret Service in the middle east. We didn't know when it would happen.

19Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:58 pm

Placids

NH Member
NH Member

Don Ahmeto IV wrote:
Stripe wrote:Hmm Ahmed, their lives or ours? You choose.

I said you killed CIVILIANS.

"He kept our nation safe from another terrorist attack."

Tell me, what did Iraq do to the USA?

Also you do that by killing women and children, and elderly people right?

"We wouldn't have any money to spend to fight the war with his spending spree."

Thanks to bush by the time bush left office America was in a debt of 8 trillion dollars (if you could imagine such a number).

Sir, enjoy your cup of bush. Wink

sorry for the double post.

Now were in debt hmm, how much? 11 trillion. That's 4 trillion in under a year.

20Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:18 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Bush put us into debt...

21Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:44 pm

Placids

NH Member
NH Member

we've been in debt since our nation was formed.

22Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:28 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Bush put us into that extreme debt.

23Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:42 am

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

George W. Bush, with all his issues, mental, physical, intellectual, and emotional, was elected President of the United States of America.
As I see it, the electoral college is not the best way to elect executive heads. I believe in Popular Soverignity, and still think that 2000 election should have been Gore's. But, that's
American Democracy.
Thge debt, ever growing, is something which each and every departmen of the government, and literally every citizen owe. With Obama's "big government", this debt, I think, will only increase. That's a toast to your wallet, America.

24Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:12 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

lets take a little look tour threw history to the time of Andrew Jackson. he was both a great hero and a horrible villain no?

25Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Empty Re: Was Bush Mentally Challenged? Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:40 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Bush was an alchoholic... That probably caused some brain damage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum