New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Doc
preid1220
animealex94
Grimmjow
Dark Flame99966
Steve
Metalgoose30
samthedragon
jj16802
13 posters

End of the World

Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 2639
    Username Change Points : 5954
    Registration date : 2008-02-03

End of the World - Page 5 Empty Re: End of the World

Post by Grimmjow Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:59 pm

its end of the worlf not save the world but how about somebody mutates plants
    Generaldesor
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 403
    Username Change Points : 6036
    Registration date : 2007-11-13
    Mood : End of the World - Page 5 Sleepy

Post by Generaldesor Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:39 pm

Has anyone in NH heard that the world is gonna end in the 2012? there are alot of theories about it.
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Number of posts : 10749
    Username Change Points : 11863
    Registration date : 2007-11-06
    Mood : End of the World - Page 5 Stressed

Post by preid1220 Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:10 pm

yup my birth day is the day before the apocolips. 12/20/12
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 7323
    Username Change Points : 11293
    Registration date : 2007-11-29
    Mood : End of the World - Page 5 Relaxed

Post by Steve Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:13 pm

someone mentioned it once, it was grimm i think, they never said anthing more about it though
    Generaldesor
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Generaldesor Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:16 pm

Yeah, It has supporting facts, but not 100% shure that it will happen, in fact I wont believe it, altought it chills my spine a lil. if u want Ill say more about it.
    jj16802
    jj16802
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Number of posts : 8328
    Username Change Points : 11077
    Registration date : 2007-11-30
    Mood : End of the World - Page 5 Paranoid

Post by jj16802 Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:39 pm

OMG my birthday is after the apoclaypse 12/22/08
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 60939
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : End of the World - Page 5 Tired

Post by Ahmed Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:29 pm

jj16802 wrote:OMG my birthday is after the apoclaypse 12/22/08
    Calm down...the apoclypse wont come till lots of things come...and they didnt come yet.
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by preid1220 Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:04 am

12/21/12 is the day the mian calender ends i beleave and fact is they had the most acurate calnder. thats what is bringing up the fight. also Saif Al Deen lets just bring up the fact that no one knows when or how the world will end.
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Steve Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:23 am

i don't believe it will happen at all, i couldn't even say i was 1% sure it would happen because its too much. But please, tell us what are these facts?
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by preid1220 Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:44 am

an anchant civilosation that lived in the area around where mexico is now had the most acurate calender. thing is the calender ends 12/21/12 witch leads to the beliving that this will be the end of time. i dont beleave it miself
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Steve Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:29 am

right, ancient civilisations didn't have the knowledge for common sense we have today.

Next fact please
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by preid1220 Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:39 am

but they had a more acurate calender then us. and they were pritty advanced i mean who knows how far they may have goten if the spanish hadent wiped them out in surtch of gold.
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Steve Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:01 am

people used to think the world was flat.

Next fact please
    Generaldesor
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Generaldesor Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:59 am

Steve wrote:right, ancient civilisations didn't have the knowledge for common sense we have today.

Next fact please

Hah, Man if you knew the Inca civilisation,you will say it was the best society ever.. and in some times they do seemed better and wiser,but in others not, I still said, I dont think the world is gonna end dec 21,2012,but there still some small facts, I am lets say 80% it wont happen-20% it will.

1st is the Mayan calendar, they made it thousands of years ago, and it has predicted every single lunar solar or since the, wich is like 4,500 years+ I fhink. I only know two predictions about it, one was that in a specific year gods will stand foot on mayan territory, the prediciton came in part true, cuz it was the same deay Hernan COrtez came Mexico,we all know they believed white ppl gods, but they arent true gods, so they were half wrong on that prediction.I think I have read. I also read they predicted the Halley comet, the fall of twin towers, and alot of other space phenomena,the thing that happened on 2006 that mars got close to eaerth, I think they also predicted all the tiems it will happen, but I cant confirm that, just of the eclipses

THey have the theory that the world has already been destroyed and created alot of times, and that when the world is destroyed they call it ketzazshomb or something like that, and htey say they next ketzaswhomb coming dec 21,201, and thtaas when calendar ends, and since they have gone right on all of their space predictions,xcept the one about Hernan COrtez, that chills me up a bit.They stuull just predictinos, but man they already gotten alot right :S.

2 All the solar system, including all planets and sun, will aling,including the middle of the milkiway, the equatoraial guinea of the milkiway, it only happens every 13 thousasnd years, the earth alinging with imilkiway,but this time ALL PLANETS gonna align,and theres an Einstein theory regardin pole shift http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_shift_hypothesis that the earth could besides rotating start rotating from norht to south,causing alot of earhthquakes, sea quakes, volcanos ,etc, it is still JUST a theory, but it comes from Einstein,something real must come of it.

3 THere isnt any actual fact, just predictions

A The one of the supposely Real Merlin, that said human life will come to an end when all players aling.

B THe one of a greek proph that predicted world wars and all, that when toughts fly larges distancs in seconds *email and some two twins felt and a thirsd world war started it will come to an end

C This one is of the supposely real Illuminati plan they found a while ago, that the third world war they plan, would origin between 2006 and 2012, so 2012 could not be the end but the beggining of the ned, either of the world or the world war THree.

D Also we have the bible predictions, and well,about the mark of the beast, ta new chip came oult lately, and we ahve ID, well strange

E JUST PREDICTIONS ,xcept the one of the ILluminati plan,Still, who the heck knows

4 Theres a weird planet about planet X, they did it talking about perturbations you know when ap lanet is perturbed by another orbit and that makes orbits to be more eliptical and far,etc, and that the perturber of jupiter or something is a giant bplanet called planet x, taht can only be seen every 80 million years,some astornomers of the past say they saw a giant red thing once, same thing was discovered . by astrologers of multiple at the same period 80 million years ago, that the skyu turnt red, thalike it says in the apocalypse, but before that they saw a red circle,it is supposely proben,dunno about it. ANd suuposely in 2012 planet X crashing us.

5 This is the most stupid, and is that some new era gubs and scientologyst say an evil alien god called Naburu will come atk us, thats why Tom Cruie building a giant anti-nuclear hangar under his home to save, also the goverment is suposelydoing something about it, but to save just htemselves,n ot us.

Antifacts:

-Pages that want to prevent about it like the page 2012isthehend or 2012.com something like that, and ppl that make books for survive 2012, they all want alot of money for it, like lol if u go to 2012 is the end page or sumfin, they have shirts,mugs, panties,boxers, I mean cmon, and htey also say false facts.

2 ALl the **** they said about y2k ,666,1998, and nothing happened

3 THe mayority of the cientifics say there isnt any real facts that support it, and most of them dont believe the theory, the REAL possible threats could be in 2009 and 2019 , where is possible that a giant asteroid hits earth, some say that in 2009 it is practically null,but on 2019 it is still small, some say is also not posible, but mos of scientist agree theres a real threath in 2019, but it is a small probabilitie.

3 There is no actual 100% fact

4 We could just end today,tomorrow, no one can know exactly, maybe the end of the world will predicted,maybe not, but I dont think no one can be 100% shure, thats just my oppinion.

My tip? Dont scare the ****, dont start like acting good, or fear 2012, or prepare for it in large ways, I mean you rly should take some precautions from fires and earthquakes and if u live on a tornado dangered zone tornados, for comonsense, not end of the world, basic precautions, but dont buy any of those ****** 2012 books or apocalypse books, yu may lose 4 years of ur life trying ti prepare for it, jsut live ur life,aprecciate every second cuz u cant know where itcan end, try doing al ist of what u wanna do before dyieing and try dong it the fastest posible, just live ur life at max, and enjoy it and urself,dont try ending it sooner just cuz of a theory. Still what im gonna do dec 21,2012 if im still alive, is not sleeping ,reuniting all my family ,and have some first aid things on a bag, and tv on,to see if anything happens.

dont curse
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Steve Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:40 pm

nope, none of that stuff is convincing to me, if they can predict it 1000s of years ago, why cant we see it now?
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by preid1220 Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:27 pm

steve they were more advanced then you think back then. some people think they may have invented flying devices thousands of years ago and we are just rediscovering. if the legonds about the lost city of atlantice are true then people must have advanced to a great level back then. *note, no one knows if homer just invented the lost city or if it was realy there and we know more about space then we do our own seas!
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Steve Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:35 pm

preid1220 wrote:steve they were more advanced then you think back then.

i looked into it, they were impressive in comparison but not more advanced than us

we know more about space then we do our own seas!
    no, your wrong again, now the easiest and most believable way of me proving you wrong is simply to wait untill after 21/12/12 (thats the english way of displaying the date)
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 60939
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : End of the World - Page 5 Tired

Post by Ahmed Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:31 pm

Steve wrote:people used to think the world was flat.

Next fact please

Also to add to that...the ancient people(AKA Mayans and Aztecs)...used to think that when the world ends, the current people will become stars( Razz ) and new people will be made.

ANd I HIGHLY doubt that.
    jj16802
    jj16802
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Number of posts : 8328
    Username Change Points : 11077
    Registration date : 2007-11-30
    Mood : End of the World - Page 5 Paranoid

Post by jj16802 Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:37 pm

Hmm... here a fact: our economy has been slowing down these past years. What if the end of the world is the largest economic depression that leads to the worst world war?
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by preid1220 Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:22 pm

Saif Al Deen wrote:
    Steve wrote:people used to think the world was flat.

Next fact please

Also to add to that...the ancient people(AKA Mayans and Aztecs)...used to think that when the world ends, the current people will become stars( Razz ) and new people will be made.

ANd I HIGHLY doubt that.

and some religons belive in being reborn, others going to live in a place with god, it's all unlikeley and depends on your faith.
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Steve Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:08 am

jj16802 wrote:Hmm... here a fact: our economy has been slowing down these past years. What if the end of the world is the largest economic depression that leads to the worst world war?

then we will carry on. i really dont think any man could deal a death blow to the human race.

About the end of the calandar thing, has anyone thought of making a calandar that goes on forever? its just not posible, you need to stop somewhere
    Dark Flame99966
    Dark Flame99966
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 6018
    Username Change Points : 8437
    Registration date : 2007-10-15

Post by Dark Flame99966 Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:02 pm

Forever is impossible to determine. Not because of stopping, even though you would run out of resources, but because of the ability to change the calender's days. It could become 20 days a week eventually. Actually, maybe around 5 days, I recently saw something that said Earth was getting closer to the sun.
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Steve Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:04 pm

we will all be dead before we have 8 (24 hour) day weeks
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by preid1220 Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:05 pm

Steve wrote:
    jj16802 wrote:Hmm... here a fact: our economy has been slowing down these past years. What if the end of the world is the largest economic depression that leads to the worst world war?

then we will carry on. i really dont think any man could deal a death blow to the human race.

About the end of the calandar thing, has anyone thought of making a calandar that goes on forever? its just not posible, you need to stop somewhere

steve man is the thing that injured earth to begin with. it will be man that saves or kills it
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Steve Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:07 pm

your talking about man in a way meaning the human race, i said any man and there are theories that say the world would end anyway, we just speed things up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:00 pm