New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Joke Thread

Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 60917
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : Joke Thread Tired

Joke Thread Empty Joke Thread

Post by Ahmed Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:05 am

Post your best jokes here!

Here is mines:

After hearing that one of the patients in a mental hospital had saved another from a suicide attempt by pulling him out of a bathtub, the hospital director reviewed the rescuer's file and called him into his office.

"Mr. Haroldson, your records and your heroic behavior indicate that you're ready to go home. I'm only sorry that the man you saved later killed himself with a rope around the neck."

"Oh, he didn't kill himself," Mr. Haroldson replied. "I hung him up to dry."

Laughing
    Mousie
    Mousie
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 17
    Username Change Points : 5788
    Registration date : 2008-06-23

Joke Thread Empty Re: Joke Thread

Post by Mousie Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:59 am

Rofl, that was funny. Here's mine (Den denz will probably kill me for this). It's a very lame joke but I have been saying it for about the last 3-4 years.

There were two muffins baking in a oven. One says to the other, "Gee it's hot in here," and the other screams,
    "AAH! A talking muffin."
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 60917
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : Joke Thread Tired

Post by Ahmed Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:19 am

Err...lol? Razz

Once there was a millionaire who had a collection of live alligators. He kept them in a pool at the back of his mansion.

The millionaire also had a beautiful daughter who was single. One day, he decides to throw a huge party.

During the party he announces, "My dear guests, I have a proposition to every man here. I will give one million dollars or my daughter to the man who can swim across this pool full of alligators and emerge unharmed!"

As soon as he finishes his last word, there is the sound of a large splash.

The guests all turn to see a man in the pool swimming as fast as he can. They cheer him on as he keeps stroking.

Finally, the swimming man makes it to the other side unharmed. The millionaire is so impressed, he says, "My boy, that was incredible! Fantastic! I didn't think it could be done! Well, I must keep my end of the bargain. Which do you want, my daughter or the one million dollars?"

The man says, "Listen, I don't want your money. I don't want your daughter, either. I want the person who pushed me in that water!"
    LOL Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:09 pm