A short little story I wrote. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

+2
Ahmed
Module
6 posters

A short little story I wrote.

Module
    Module
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 120
    Username Change Points : 6204
    Registration date : 2007-10-15

A short little story I wrote. Empty A short little story I wrote.

Post by Module Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:59 pm

One day I was in a writing mood and wrote a semi-black-humor piece. I think it's humourous because I purposely used a lot of descriptive language.

Sitting in a Starbucks café, you sip your cappuccino---watching all of the college students on their laptops—the sweet smell of the ground coffee makes your eyes water with nostalgia of how easy life used to be. The roasting coffee sat in the air as a vexing reminder of how pathetic you have become to appreciate something so simple. You take a sip of your cappuccino— the black liquid violently burns your throat as it flows down the pink tissue of your stomach. You decide to leave and are waved goodbye from an acne-faced employee.

It was late afternoon; the faint sun barely visible from the foreshadowing clouds and was now minutes from disappearing from the horizon, creating a dreary gray sky. ‘’Where the **** is my car?’’, you growl. It is windy outside, an icy gust starts to blow your overcoat upwards, as you shudder from hail ricocheting off your eye sockets. Whilst wandering blindly through the parking lot, you bump into your 1978 Ford station wagon. The doors are unlocked, since there would be no one alive who would have attempted to steal such a wreck. The seat’s covers were ripped off and the odor of the car smelled of decaying fish and a McDonald’s restroom. Reluctantly, you climb in. You put the key into the ignition and after a series of sputters, the car finally starts up. The gear shift contained termites and a fake, rotting wood. With aggravation and disgust, you try to put your car into reverse, it shatters—your face showered with a cloud of dust and mold. You sit down dumbfounded, frantically checking your pockets for a cell phone whilst coughing and wheezing.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 61089
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : A short little story I wrote. Tired

A short little story I wrote. Empty Re: A short little story I wrote.

Post by Ahmed Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:02 pm

0peth wrote:
    Odor of the car smelled of decaying fish and a McDonald’s restroom.

this part made me go like lol!
    Module
    Module
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Module Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:04 pm

Ahmed wrote:
    0peth wrote:

Oh wow, I have a disgusting story regarding a McDonald's restroom.

There is no curses, but man oh man it's graphic and disturbing.

Can I post it?

Last edited by on Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:05 pm

0peth wrote:
    Ahmed wrote:
    0peth wrote:

Oh wow, I have a disgusting story regarding a McDonald's restaurant.

There is no curses, but man oh man it's graphic and disturbing.

Can I post it?

No thank you. I'm about to eat Razz
    Dark Flame99966
    Dark Flame99966
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 6018
    Username Change Points : 8587

Post by Dark Flame99966 Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:05 pm

Gladly, please
    Module
    Module
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Module Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:12 pm

flame99966 wrote:Gladly, please

WARNING: IT IS GRAPHIC, IF YOU ARE EASILY DISTURBED OR EATING DON'T READ THIS. SERIOUSLY IT IS HORRIBLE, I AM NOT KIDDING. DON'T WHINE.

Sorry for the all caps, but anyway...

I was leaving my house to go to school, and I had stomach cramps, I figured I had gas or something, so I just left my house. When I got on the s79 bus, I still felt kind of bad, so I was starting to get suspicious of whether I was sick, or something else. By the time the s79 to get onto the R train, I felt terrible. I had an unbearable pain in my stomach and was sweating profusely. When I was waiting for my train, I realized a had a massive diarrhea attack in my future. Throughout the train trip, I thought of nothing but unloading my draws. Finally, when i reached the stop, I was trying to run up the stairs, but everyone was walking very slowly----I was miserable and drenched in sweat. I pushed through everyone and ran to a deli across the street, I didn't even look at the cars, instead I just ran as fast as I could without shitting my pants per se. I walk in and read a sign that said "No customers can use bathroom". I ask the man at the counter, "Excuse me, can you tell me where a bathroom is?" Of course, he says "Didn't you read the sign?" And I say I did, so the arse finally catches on and tells me there is a McDonalds across the street.

Let me tell you all something, I hate fast food. The place has an aroma of sweaty, greasy, obese people and low quality food. Well, anyway, I found the men's room and luckily the stall was unoccupied. The gap in the door was like a window, but I didn't give a crap (pun, har har). I took off my pants, and involuntarily shat the biggest block of poo possible for my body to hold and didn't stop. I kept going until the toilet was full. The doo doo was a red-ish colour and solid looking. I tried to flush, but only so little came out that it raised the toxic waste to the highest without overflowing. So I basically, wiped myself 50 times then opened the door of the stall. A man was waiting outside impatiently. I wish I could have seen his reaction, then, post it on the internet.

I made it to class on time (a little early actually) by the way.

Last edited by on Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:13 pm

0peth wrote:
    flame99966 wrote:Gladly, please

WARNING: IT IS GRAPHIC, IF YOU ARE EASILY DISTURBED OR EATING DON'T READ THIS. SERIOUSLY IT IS HORRIBLE, I AM NOT KIDDING. DON'T WHINE.

Sorry for the all caps, but anyway...

I was leaving my house to go to school, and I had stomach cramps, I figured I had gas or something, so I just left my house. When I got on the s79 bus, I still felt kind of bad, so I was starting to get suspicious of whether I was sick, or something else. By the time the s79 to get onto the R train, I felt terrible. I had an unbearable pain in my stomach and was sweating profusely. When I was waiting for my train, I realized a had a massive diarrhea attack in my future. Throughout the train trip, I thought of nothing but unloading my draws. Finally, when i reached the stop, I was trying to run up the stairs, but everyone was walking very slowly----I was miserable and drenched in sweat. I pushed through everyone and ran to a deli across the street, I didn't even look at the cars, instead I just ran as fast as I could without ting my pants per se. I walk in and read a sign that said "No customers can use bathroom". I ask the man at the counter, "Excuse me, can you tell me where a bathroom is?" Of course, he says "Didn't you read the sign?" And I say I did, so the arse finally catches on and tells me there is a McDonalds across the street.

Let me tell you all something, I ing fast food. The place has an aroma of sweaty, greasy, obese people and low quality food. Well, anyway, I found the men's room and luckily the stall was unoccupied. The gap in the door was like a window, but I didn't give a crap (pun, har har). I took off my pants, and involuntarily shat the biggest block of possible for my body to hold and didn't stop. I kept going until the toilet was full. The doo doo was a red-ish colour and solid looking. I tried to flush, but only so little came out that it raised the toxic waste to the highest without overflowing. So I basically, wiped myself 50 times then opened the door of the stall. A man was waiting outside impatiently. I wish I could have seen his reaction, then, post it on the internet.

I made it to class on time (a little early actually) by the way.

I thought there were no cursing? :scratch:
    Module
    Module
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Module Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:17 pm

Really sorry there...

I tried to delete and change everything.

I copy and pasted from another forum.
    Changed now.
    Big B
    Big B
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 113
    Username Change Points : 6197
    Registration date : 2007-10-29

Post by Big B Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:52 am

Thats dang funny ive got one of those storys

me and my friends went to a taco bell once and i got the worst stomach ache it was like 11:30 or something because the fast food places just closed after we left and every one went to a pool bar that you got to pay to get in so my friend says ill bring you to a resturaunt thats open so i get into the car. now this kid has the worst gambleing problem so we go to a store 24 to see if its got a bathroom of corse it doesent well hes sitting there buying scratch tickets for like 20 minutes so i go into the store and tell him im takeing his keys to his car no he says so i punched him and told him to bring me to the dang resturaunt. im buying a few tickets he says so eventualy we go to the place i get there and i hear someone snorting coke in the stallfinaly hes done and i clog the toilet his coke buddy comes in and makes the weirdest sound i ever heard
    Generaldesor
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 403
    Username Change Points : 6186
    Registration date : 2007-11-13
    Mood : A short little story I wrote. Sleepy

Post by Generaldesor Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:00 pm

Lol fudgin funny stories
    Metalgoose30
    Metalgoose30
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 703
    Username Change Points : 6185
    Registration date : 2007-11-07

Post by Metalgoose30 Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:15 am

that was a good story

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 10:19 am