real things i wrote in my notes on facebook Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

real things i wrote in my notes on facebook

Coolmeia
    Coolmeia
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 2583
    Username Change Points : 9487
    Registration date : 2009-03-26
    Mood : real things i wrote in my notes on facebook Lonely

real things i wrote in my notes on facebook Empty real things i wrote in my notes on facebook

Post by Coolmeia

and its true every, every word of it.

wow... i thought you'd believe me when I told you she was bullying me instead, you defend her. whatever. just. just dont talk to me. im suicidal enough. you don't even believe your own girlfriend/wife when he tells you that she's been bullied? whatever. just. im gonna go in my room now and cry because you cant even trust me when i say that a girl said some stuff that really crushed me. no, i cant my parents will notice me and come in there. but seriously, why believe her over me? because your friends do? she put me through a lot and you just decide that im just some bad guy who calls her a whore for no reason. just because i can bitch out sometimes doesnt mean that I'm some jerk who would just pick on a girl for no reason. I'm not like that. Don't you even know me? I thought you loved me and that you would believe me.((He-he broke up with me. I thought I had someone I could finally trust with my heart. the last times i did that, they left me. I'm not going to even try again. People always leave me. I'm cring and im holding a jar of pills. i wont take them though, because i know samara wouldnt want me to. I thought you loved me. I thought someone actually could love someone like me, but I was wrong. you broke my heart. im gonna cry myself to sleep night just thinking of you. I thought I could just come home from school everyday and look forward to talking with you and your friends. I thought I could trust you and tell you my heart's secrets. Why the fuck would you just mess with a girl's heart like that? Why would you just leave her after her friends all leave her and you tell her that you would be with her no matter what? Why? I don't understand people anymore. I have no friends or boyfriend. The only person I have left is Samara, one of my only friends I can come to now. You even unadded me from our friends unlike samara, who is still my closest friend here. I thought I had a friend I could relate to and love. I don't think I'll ever get in a relationship again because I just cant trust anyone. And to tip it off, you dont even miss me. You were my best friend. But all my friends leave me. They always do. They make me feel like a monster. I have no one to turn to now.))

Share this post on: reddit

Coolmeia

Post Thu May 26, 2011 8:49 pm by Coolmeia

i cant believe i actually shared that with you guys. oh well, i know you are all going to just laugh at me.
    Coolmeia

Post Thu May 26, 2011 9:19 pm by Coolmeia

at least my friend samara is getting my through it...
    glamorousflora

Post Fri May 27, 2011 3:16 am by glamorousflora

Hey, do we have the same souls or something? Feel like attempting suicide...often. I attempted 5 till now.
    Doc

Post Fri May 27, 2011 3:23 am by Doc

what is wrong with you kids! just live your life!

dang
    glamorousflora

Post Fri May 27, 2011 6:46 am by glamorousflora

Can't. Life has to be happy.
    The Banker

Post Fri May 27, 2011 7:51 am by The Banker

whoa girls!!! suicide???
    u won't get a chance to make things right Rolling Eyes

scarr.. it's betta for them to dislike u for who u are than to like u for who u aren't
    Craig

Post Fri May 27, 2011 10:42 am by Craig

Suicide is the losers way out. Take that advice from me.
    Depression only comes to those ones who can't handle a happy life.
    Just look at me! I used to be all depressed and whatnot ALLDAY EVERYDAY, now I'm always either neutral or happy.
    I just don't care anymore about life, I just let things happen. I'm a waste of space yes...
    But I'm a happy waste of space :3
    glamorousflora

Post Sat May 28, 2011 5:05 am by glamorousflora

Actually, Those were few years ago. Mom and dad were fighting continuously for weeks. Then mom said 'I cant take this anymore' and she tried to spray that cockroach killing thingie into my mouth. Then I said 'wait, I have to write my diary...' Then mom burst into tears and we locked ourselves in a room. The next day, the situation was better. The stopped fighting then. You should read my diary. You would be soo hapy that you were not ME. This is India. Indians are serious. Serious about everything.

I CANT HELP IT. I JUST go hug my teddy bear and cry. After i have no more tears, my mood comes back to normal.
    glamorousflora

Post Sat May 28, 2011 5:07 am by glamorousflora

I have another side of my problem. I'm 13, and I have diabetes from the past 3 years. I have to take four injections everyday. Poke my fingers once a week for a blood test. Now, for a month its not normal at all.
    Craig

Post Sat May 28, 2011 9:21 am by Craig

Well if I were you I still wouldn't kill myself. It doesn't matter if you're religious or not.
    You have to let someone else kill you, because you need to prove to the world that you're stronger than others, and you're not afraid to prove it.
    glamorousflora

Post Sun May 29, 2011 9:02 am by glamorousflora

I tried a lot. There's this guy on facebook..who...always discourages me. Asks me to go to hell...Well my name is 'Natural Angel'...he calls me unnatural angel...or..fake devil...I have a true meaning in that which i just can't say. What ever he says...hurts me a lot. And there...I start crying. When I cry, I get reminded of all my sorrows. So I cry till my tears are over. I write my diary. I look at my mothers face...I start massaging her head. Mom had a headache..everyday. 24 hours. My mom suffers every minute. I suffer every 5 minutes. When I look at mom..I mile and cry. Depepnds on the situation.
    I'm crying now.
    glamorousflora

Post Sun May 29, 2011 9:04 am by glamorousflora

I deleted that guy from my list. My sister encourages him to discourage me. So he thinks he has no one to stop him. I commented on my sisters pic.....he commented too. He saw my comment..and wrote 'OHH!! FAKE DEVIL IS STILL ALIVE?? YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ALIVE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I RULE!'
    What life is this? an own sister treating her younger one like this?

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 8:34 am