So what are you guys up to know? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

So what are you guys up to know?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So what are you guys up to know? Empty So what are you guys up to know? Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:00 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

For school?

2So what are you guys up to know? Empty Re: So what are you guys up to know? Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:18 am

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Looking to eventually go into trade or local tech college for automotive.

3So what are you guys up to know? Empty Re: So what are you guys up to know? Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:24 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Trade school is cool! What trade are you interested in?

4So what are you guys up to know? Empty Re: So what are you guys up to know? Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:16 pm

Placids

NH Member
NH Member

Graduated

5So what are you guys up to know? Empty Re: So what are you guys up to know? Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:38 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Beginning to mop up the end of my final semester. Where my future will lead, I have no clue. But for the past year and 3 quarters, I've been working at a department store with horrible organization and I'm supposed to look for stuff to ship for online orders...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]