Ever wondered how you would look like if you were a girl? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

2 posters

Ever wondered how you would look like if you were a girl?

Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 61089
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : Ever wondered how you would look like if you were a girl? Tired

Ever wondered how you would look like if you were a girl? Empty Ever wondered how you would look like if you were a girl?

Post by Ahmed Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:48 pm

If anyone of you has an iOS please downloaded "Bloodmasques". Its a vampire slayer game by Enix Square (the makers of the Final Fantasy Series). The best thing about it is that it has this feature where you could take a photo of yourself and slap it on top of your character, like:

Ever wondered how you would look like if you were a girl? Mzl.bqkfknjn.480x480-75

Anyways, so I took a photo, slapped it onto my character (obv. male) and everything's been pretty cool. I came upon this rated "very rare" item called "Seductress's Skirt". In this game some items are gender specific. This was on of them. I need to use it since the best item that I have in a long shot. You could also switch your gender at any times in seconds in this game. So I was like, but my awesome face (I thought I was going to just use a default female face). It asked me if I wanted to keep my face. So for lulz, I choose yes. God damn...see for yourself

Ever wondered how you would look like if you were a girl? 2014-02-03153313_zpsf396c628

Ever wondered how you would look like if you were a girl? 2014-02-03153219_zpse9027b25

All that I used is a face shape preset to give me eyelashes, eyes, nose and mouth and it fused with my own body parts. I also played around with the lighting. Notice how it took the dark shadow that was on top of my eyes (from the light angle) and turned it a bit blue-ish to look like eye shadow. I tried with no face shape preset at all, but nah, that's overboard lmao. But this my photo + face shape looks decent!

I think I can pass with this face right? LOL Hilarious

I thought of not posting this, but first off it's not 100% my face, it's a fusion with the face of a face shape and secondly it's way too funny not to post. haha

ANYWAYS, I'll be switching back as son as I get my hands on better male armor.
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 7323
    Username Change Points : 11443
    Registration date : 2007-11-29
    Mood : Ever wondered how you would look like if you were a girl? Relaxed

Ever wondered how you would look like if you were a girl? Empty Re: Ever wondered how you would look like if you were a girl?

Post by Steve Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:16 pm

thats one ugly girl Razz
    do you think thats really how you would look?
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 61089
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : Ever wondered how you would look like if you were a girl? Tired

Ever wondered how you would look like if you were a girl? Empty Re: Ever wondered how you would look like if you were a girl?

Post by Ahmed Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:41 pm

Steve wrote:thats one ugly girl Razz
    do you think thats really how you would look?

Well my face is fused with the face shape modifier thing. So of course it's not 100% accurate...  Laughing 

Nah I probably wouldn't look like that haha.

It's just interesting idea lmao, like one of those curiosities that people have. Nothing serious though lmao.

I actually went ahead and gave myself vampire eyes.

Ever wondered how you would look like if you were a girl? 2014-011

Ever wondered how you would look like if you were a girl? 2014-012

This is also very rare btw, but stronger.

Still trying to get a stronger Tux so I can switch back Razz, pretty hard to get rare items.

Steve give me a photo of you and Ill do it for you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 8:33 am