Craig and I are free men - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

+4
Ace
Fangy
jj16802
preid1220
8 posters

Craig and I are free men

John Social
    John Social
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 14
    Username Change Points : 4045
    Registration date : 2013-10-19

Craig and I are free men - Page 3 Empty Re: Craig and I are free men

Post by John Social Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:19 am

El Qahira wrote:
    John Social wrote:
    Do not give into Mark Zuckerberg's tactics. He wants you to accept things, he wants to control the whole world. Please recognize this.
    You actually reminded me of what I read on the news 2 days ago.

Randi Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder's Sister, Writes Children's Book Telling Kids To Get Offline

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/17/randi-zuckerberg-childrens-book_n_4119131.html?utm_hp_ref=los-angeles&ir=Los+Angeles
    I'm glad. This world needs to understand that fb is not improving the world, helping us become smarter, or making us stay connected. It's all an illusion.

as far as fb, nothing wrong with a social site, but when they try to control u and use unethical tactics, it becomes a cult.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 61089
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : Craig and I are free men - Page 3 Tired

Post by Ahmed Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:24 am

John Social wrote:
    El Qahira wrote:
    John Social wrote:
    Do not give into Mark Zuckerberg's tactics. He wants you to accept things, he wants to control the whole world. Please recognize this.

Randi Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder's Sister, Writes Children's Book Telling Kids To Get Offline

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/17/randi-zuckerberg-childrens-book_n_4119131.html?utm_hp_ref=los-angeles&ir=Los+Angeles
    I'm glad. This world needs to understand that fb is not improving the world, helping us become smarter, or making us stay connected. It's all an illusion.

as far as fb, nothing wrong with a social site, but when they try to control u and use unethical tactics, it becomes a cult.
    Agreed! Now maybe we should talk about FB less so it fades into our subconscience.

What are your interests?
    John Social
    John Social
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by John Social Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:25 am

El Qahira wrote:
    John Social wrote:
    El Qahira wrote:
    John Social wrote:

Agreed! Now maybe we should talk about FB less so it fades into our subconscience.

What are your interests?

i love hiking. but my guilty pleasure is taking photos that i love and sharing on instagram. However, Instagram is instant. I don't think I'm addicted, i only spend 2 minutes a day on it. that's okay right?
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 61089
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : Craig and I are free men - Page 3 Tired

Post by Ahmed Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:29 am

Yeah that's fine! Feel free to share some of the photos that you take with us. I do appreciate a good photo. Very Happy
    John Social
    John Social
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by John Social Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:10 am

El Qahira wrote:Yeah that's fine! Feel free to share some of the photos that you take with us. I do appreciate a good photo. Very Happy
    i have to think about that though

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 4:26 pm