why do christians ... - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

why do christians ...

+3
jj16802
Fangy
Ahmed
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26why do christians ... - Page 2 Empty Re: why do christians ... Sat May 04, 2013 3:21 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

im always right

27why do christians ... - Page 2 Empty Re: why do christians ... Sat May 04, 2013 6:42 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Ace wrote:I actually have to agree with Sayf on this, his depictions make him look like a pansy
Yet he's still way more powerful than you. See the message in that?

28why do christians ... - Page 2 Empty Re: why do christians ... Sat May 04, 2013 6:47 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

preid1220 wrote:
Ace wrote:I actually have to agree with Sayf on this, his depictions make him look like a pansy

you think he was effeminate looking?

29why do christians ... - Page 2 Empty Re: why do christians ... Sat May 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

preid1220 wrote:

lol yeah but still...

30why do christians ... - Page 2 Empty Re: why do christians ... Sat May 04, 2013 9:02 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Well, my comment still applies.

He didn't need to lift or anything, he was weak physically, but strong spiritually.

31why do christians ... - Page 2 Empty Re: why do christians ... Mon May 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

he wasn't weak physically you idiot

he was a freaking carpenter, you get the impression he was weak physically from those images of him

32why do christians ... - Page 2 Empty Re: why do christians ... Tue May 07, 2013 9:03 am

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

could he pick up a car..?

I THINK NOT!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum