why do christians ... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

why do christians ...

+3
jj16802
Fangy
Ahmed
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1why do christians ... Empty why do christians ... Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:44 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

make jesus look feminine??

2why do christians ... Empty Re: why do christians ... Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:14 am

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

I guess because man who never see hate or vengeance never have rough edges?

3why do christians ... Empty Re: why do christians ... Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:18 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

If you mean the long hair, well the truth is at the time men had long hair.

4why do christians ... Empty Re: why do christians ... Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:42 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

why do christians ... Aliens-meme

5why do christians ... Empty Re: why do christians ... Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:37 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Hotshot wrote:If you mean the long hair, well the truth is at the time men had long hair.

This

6why do christians ... Empty Re: why do christians ... Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

no

he has feminine features in christian depictions

and i dont mean the long hair Rolling Eyes

compare depictions of jesus with moses for example ... notice the difference .... besides moses' age

7why do christians ... Empty Re: why do christians ... Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:00 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

A beard is a feminine feature? Surprised

8why do christians ... Empty Re: why do christians ... Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:21 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

I think you are largely mistaken because of the different art styles, that being said he is no comic-book super hero. While I can not speak for all Christians I think you should remember that we believe that it is the meek and humble who are most likely to find salvation, so we try to display these aspects in Jesus.

9why do christians ... Empty Re: why do christians ... Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:54 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

preid1220 wrote:I think you are largely mistaken because of the different art styles, that being said he is no comic-book super hero. While I can not speak for all Christians I think you should remember that we believe that it is the meek and humble who are most likely to find salvation, so we try to display these aspects in Jesus.
Lies:
why do christians ... Tumblr_kqjnfrW3P41qztrbgo1_500

10why do christians ... Empty Re: why do christians ... Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:48 am

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

jj16802 wrote:
preid1220 wrote:I think you are largely mistaken because of the different art styles, that being said he is no comic-book super hero. While I can not speak for all Christians I think you should remember that we believe that it is the meek and humble who are most likely to find salvation, so we try to display these aspects in Jesus.
Lies:
why do christians ... Tumblr_kqjnfrW3P41qztrbgo1_500

I lol'd.

11why do christians ... Empty Re: why do christians ... Fri May 03, 2013 1:32 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

look at this

why do christians ... Jesus-Chirst-9354382-1-402

why do christians ... Jesus2

??????

12why do christians ... Empty Re: why do christians ... Fri May 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

And they make him look White. Even though he was middle eastern.

13why do christians ... Empty Re: why do christians ... Fri May 03, 2013 2:43 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Hotshot wrote:And they make him look White. Even though he was middle eastern.
Depends on what genes Middle Easterners have.

14why do christians ... Empty Re: why do christians ... Fri May 03, 2013 5:40 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

jj16802 wrote:
Tan...not white.

15why do christians ... Empty Re: why do christians ... Fri May 03, 2013 5:53 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Hotshot wrote:
jj16802 wrote:
Tan...not white.
Maybe he stayed indoors all day and never saw the sun, making him whiter.

16why do christians ... Empty Re: why do christians ... Fri May 03, 2013 6:09 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

^ According to your Bible it says otherwise.

17why do christians ... Empty Re: why do christians ... Fri May 03, 2013 6:16 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Hotshot wrote:
jj16802 wrote:
Tan...not white.
And somehow this African couple has a white child:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3060907/Black-parents-give-birth-to-white-baby.html
Welcome to the world of weird genetics.

18why do christians ... Empty Re: why do christians ... Fri May 03, 2013 6:21 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Hotshot wrote:^ According to your Bible it says otherwise.

MY Bible?

Must I say it again?

19why do christians ... Empty Re: why do christians ... Fri May 03, 2013 6:22 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

A lot of the art depicting Jesus is influenced by works made in Medieval and early Renaissance Europe. In this time there was still very little travel outside of European states so let me ask you, if you have only ever seen green men your entire life, what color would you paint a person in a picture? That being said I have seen pictures depicting his as Asian, Mideastern, African, Caucasian and just about ever color a person can come in. Every one of those depictions were correct. Of course seeing as Muslims do not allow the depiction of their prophet I doubt you could understand.

20why do christians ... Empty Re: why do christians ... Fri May 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

preid1220 wrote:A lot of the art depicting Jesus is influenced by works made in Medieval and early Renaissance Europe. In this time there was still very little travel outside of European states so let me ask you, if you have only ever seen green men your entire life, what color would you paint a person in a picture? That being said I have seen pictures depicting his as Asian, Mideastern, African, Caucasian and just about ever color a person can come in. Every one of those depictions were correct. Of course seeing as Muslims do not allow the depiction of their prophet I doubt you could understand.

Right...but in the current age, it's not hard to know what an indigenous person of a location looks like.

21why do christians ... Empty Re: why do christians ... Sat May 04, 2013 12:57 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

its not about him being white ... its about him looking like a freaking pretty boy

22why do christians ... Empty Re: why do christians ... Sat May 04, 2013 1:01 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

BECAUSE GUYS LIKE THINGS THEY CAN PUT THEIR PENISES IN. ESPECIALLY OLD WHITE MEN, AS WE HAVE LEARNED.
SEE http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sex_abuse_cases

23why do christians ... Empty Re: why do christians ... Sat May 04, 2013 1:01 am

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Sher Shah wrote:its not about him being white ... its about him looking like a freaking pretty boy
They probably just forgot what he really looked like overtime, since cameras didn't exist back then. Instead, they keep painting a picture based on old paintings and text descriptions, but with some personal modifications. Just like a game of telephone.

24why do christians ... Empty Re: why do christians ... Sat May 04, 2013 1:34 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

he was a carpenter and a well built person

not a freaking effeminine pretty boy

25why do christians ... Empty Re: why do christians ... Sat May 04, 2013 3:08 am

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

I actually have to agree with Sayf on this, his depictions make him look like a pansy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum