SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE

+7
L
Ameer 2
The Banker
IR
Fangy
Coolmeia
Craig
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Empty SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:49 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Discuss.

2SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Empty Re: SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:13 pm

Coolmeia

Coolmeia
NH Member
NH Member

first, i love your profile pic, second, they are not. ponies are. and cats, and bats and crows and snakes. they're all superior to squirrels.

3SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Empty Re: SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Uh i believe pedobears are superior.

4SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Empty Re: SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:20 pm

Coolmeia

Coolmeia
NH Member
NH Member

Fang wrote:Uh i believe pedobears are superior.

that was so true that i +1ed you for that

5SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Empty Re: SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:48 pm

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

Scarr~Green with Envy wrote:first, i love your profile pic, second, they are not. ponies are. and cats, and bats and crows and snakes. they're all superior to squirrels.

No, ponies are not. Horses are superior than ponnies

6SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Empty Re: SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:17 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

humans are superior to animals Rolling Eyes

7SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Empty Re: SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:19 pm

Ameer 2

Ameer 2
NH Member
NH Member

I agree! I agree! Humans obviously excel in intelligence...

CAN'T YOU NOTICE THAT?!!!!!

8SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Empty Re: SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

lolhumans

9SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Empty Re: SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:35 pm

L

L
NH Founder
NH Founder

Mishil wrote:
Scarr~Green with Envy wrote:first, i love your profile pic, second, they are not. ponies are. and cats, and bats and crows and snakes. they're all superior to squirrels.

No, ponies are not. Horses are superior than ponnies

trust me...you dont want to get into that.

10SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Empty Re: SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:50 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

May I just say, the reason squirrels climb trees is to watch you.

11SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Empty Re: SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

I'd have to agree.

12SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Empty Re: SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:25 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Roaches > Humans

13SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Empty Re: SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Sabreen

Sabreen
NH Member
NH Member

Unicorns are far more superior than anything named so far. [In my world] Unicorns can fly. Can squirrels do that? Didn't think so.

14SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Empty Re: SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:59 pm

L

L
NH Founder
NH Founder

Then how come you have a bunny in your avatar?

15SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Empty Re: SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:07 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Sabreen wrote:Unicorns are far more superior than anything named so far. [In my world] Unicorns can fly. Can squirrels do that? Didn't think so.

flying squirrels, I rest my case.

16SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Empty Re: SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:17 pm

Sabreen

Sabreen
NH Member
NH Member

Ahmed, I love bunnies more than unicorns regardless of superiority. Stop discriminating. Preid, but they don't actually fly...they glide. Unicorns have wings!

17SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Empty Re: SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:23 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Sabreen wrote:Ahmed, I love bunnies more than unicorns regardless of superiority. Stop discriminating. Preid, but they don't actually fly...they glide. Unicorns have wings!

no that's Pegasus, the flying horse from Greek mythology. from what I understand there are two known descriptions of unicorns, the European horned horse, which represents a sense of purity, and an eastern one where the Unicorn was a guardian.

long story short, the Unicorn has no historic documentation of being able to fly.

18SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Empty Re: SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

brb destroying greeks in RTW because they've incurred my fury

19SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Empty Re: SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Sabreen

Sabreen
NH Member
NH Member

Preid, I know. That's why in one of my previous posts, I specified [in my world].

20SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Empty Re: SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Are you a brony?

21SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Empty Re: SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:58 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Sabreen wrote:Preid, I know. That's why in one of my previous posts, I specified [in my world].

well then may I ask how you've created a hole into this world?

22SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Empty Re: SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:23 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Sheba wrote:Are you a brony?
That question does not even deserve to be left here ._.

23SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Empty Re: SQUIRRELS ARE SUPERIOR RACE Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:51 am

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

My thread my rules loljk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum