Are individual rights superior than national interest? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are individual rights superior than national interest?

3 posters

Are individual rights superior than national interest?

Are individual rights superior than national interest? Vote_lcap0%Are individual rights superior than national interest? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Are individual rights superior than national interest? Vote_lcap100%Are individual rights superior than national interest? Vote_rcap 100% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Hello everyone.

People nowadays seem to talk more about individual rights. the organizations like UN and the Human Rights Commissions work for individual human rights. However, the question I am imposing is that is a person's freedom of speech or protest superior to the overall benefit and image of the state\country\nation?

Even though we are living in a less-patriotic world than, say two centuries ago, I would like to know your personal (and respectabe) opinions to this question.

your's sincerely,

Hassan.

Generaldesor

NH Member
NH Member

I would say national rights superior than individual ones, but not interests.

Lets say America is interested in invading Irak , but you dont like it, then I guees they cant obligate you to contribute to the invation so I think NO Individual rights superior from national interests, but not from national RIGHTS,wich is different.

http://www.pkmasters.com

Metalgoose30

Metalgoose30
NH Member
NH Member

i agree unless its a vote national interest always will win

https://newhorizons.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum