Stupid Pope-FUNNIEST M2TW to happen Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Stupid Pope-FUNNIEST M2TW to happen

Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 61089
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : Stupid Pope-FUNNIEST M2TW to happen Tired

Stupid Pope-FUNNIEST M2TW to happen Empty Stupid Pope-FUNNIEST M2TW to happen

Post by Ahmed Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:39 pm

I had a perfect relation to the papal states (it was actually "perfect") and I had all crosses (except for maybe one - shortly said I was the papal states' pet.

I thought of asking for a crusade against a rebel settlement since I had very good reltions with Egypt and the Turks. I never got that far since the pope called out a crusade against Jerusalem, held by Egypt. I see this as my chance to expand, and I want to be even better off with the pope, so I join, just like as good as EVERY SINGLE catholic fraction (except for Scotland, HRE and Milan) has already done.

So now the "fun" begins: I wasn't the only allies of Egypt - they had another allied nation - The Papal States! Yes you read that right!

So what do you think happens when I join the crusade? I get my alliance broken with the Papal States, since I went to war with their ally. I got a reputation penalty for breaking the alliance (but it's still "reliable" though) and since I kinda pissed of the pope by answering his call for crusade, I lost HALF of my goddamn crosses!

Right before the cry for a crusade all fractions had at least 6-7 crosses, except for the excommunicated HRE and Milan, after everybody joined the crusade, there's no fraction with more than five crosses...

I mean seriously, what kind of dumbass pope call out a crusade on his ally, and then choose to stick with him!?

The pope is very schizophrenic (spel.?) or he has secretly converted to islam.

Rofl
    Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11270
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : Stupid Pope-FUNNIEST M2TW to happen Cool

Stupid Pope-FUNNIEST M2TW to happen Empty Re: Stupid Pope-FUNNIEST M2TW to happen

Post by Ace Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:20 pm

Wow...

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 6:46 pm