Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Destruction of England and France

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:15 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

lol no, easier than that

27Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:15 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Not really. Why?

28Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:39 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

and don't exterminate castles ... they almost never revolt/rebel

29Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:41 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I exterminate for the dread, not the money.

30Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:56 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Slaughtered the pests.
Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Mediev62

MAJOR VICTORY!! I MADE MILAN ACCEPT BEING MY PROTECTORATE! Unfortunately, I had to lose my Venice ally in the process, because Milan went to war with Venice but I had to stand by them.
Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Mediev63

Now...Denmark is my next victim.
Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Mediev64

31Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:23 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

No props? Sayf even hates on me in games...incredible.

Anyways, I called a Jihad on the Danish capital. Mongols joined. I don't know if it was a good idea to bring the Mongols over...

32Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

?? dude u got a vassal ... and i already know ur a pro lol .... i just want you to attack Italy for once Rolling Eyes

and then hit the new world lol

33Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:33 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Im definitely going to new world then planting them in the heart of the Mongol empire LOL.

Don't worry I'm going to take Italy.

34Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:35 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

bro why not just exterminate and leave? just make some full stacks and raid europe LOL

unless you're going for the victory of course ....

35Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:37 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Im going for a long campaign victory. It'll be my first lol. Also I need cities to build ships to go to the new world.

36Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

you've already won in a long campaign with Egypt Rolling Eyes

37Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

No, I didn't. When?

38Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

39Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:53 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Wow I totally forgot that lol!

But...this is from the West. While that was from the East. I'm trying to take all of Europe.

40Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

good luck lol

41Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

You should try to get a vassal and go to new world. IMO

42Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:04 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

no, i have some unfinished business to take care of, some infidels to slaughter

im planning on soloing all of europe ... just like the real Ottomans did (well almost lol)

No one can impede my conquests ... I'll be training Janissary Musketeers and Monster Bombards soon ...

43Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:06 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Monster Bombards

^This...takes out a wall in one hit LOL.

44Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:07 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

i know Hilarious

45Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:51 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Do you think you can take on the hoards in a one on one fight at this rate?

46Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:55 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

No lol

47Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I took all of Sicily's land in Europe. They have Tripoli left, but I'll let them have it lol.
Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Mediev65

I kicked the Pope out of Rome. He mad.
Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Mediev66

Pope has no more cities Wink
Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Mediev67

More: Mongols took the Danish capital and started attacking me...Timurids entered the game. I am no longer at war with Denmark.

48Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

World is round...NAVAL DOCKYARD!
Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Mediev68

Pwned by Mongols
Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Mediev69

Lovely.
Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Mediev71

Got crushed by Denmark and Russia.
Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Mediev72

Started sailing.
Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Mediev73

I made it!
Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Mediev74

I'm planning to invite Aztecs to Old World.

More: Moors attacked me first (betrayal). Timurids took all their lands from Mongols.
Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Mediev75

49Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:33 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Mongols are simply the Timurids lite

I challenge you to keep playing like I did and see how much land the Timurids take ...

lets see if this happens

Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Qy8exj

Hilarious

50Destruction of England and France - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of England and France Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I will. And that's very scary LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum