Who's the coolest guy here? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's the coolest guy here?

+7
Dark Flame99966
IR
Ahmed
Craig
Fangy
Light Heart
Coolmeia
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Coolest guy on New Horizings?

Who's the coolest guy here? Vote_lcap30%Who's the coolest guy here? Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
Who's the coolest guy here? Vote_lcap0%Who's the coolest guy here? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who's the coolest guy here? Vote_lcap40%Who's the coolest guy here? Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
Who's the coolest guy here? Vote_lcap30%Who's the coolest guy here? Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:37 pm

Coolmeia

Coolmeia
NH Member
NH Member

I can't decide!!!

2Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Re: Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Light Heart

Light Heart
NH Member
NH Member

only 4 people are on this forum????

3Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Re: Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:40 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Nah, there's a lot of us xD

4Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Re: Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:40 pm

Light Heart

Light Heart
NH Member
NH Member

o k lol Razz

5Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Re: Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Rofl turn off multiple choice.

6Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Re: Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Yeah, don't know why she only put 4 people down.

7Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Re: Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Coolmeia

Coolmeia
NH Member
NH Member

Because you're the only cool guys...

8Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Re: Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Who else voted for me?

9Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Re: Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:43 pm

Light Heart

Light Heart
NH Member
NH Member

i think 2 people are hot on this forum, espicially since i saw their pics
so in this poll i choose FANG! Smile

10Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Re: Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:43 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Oh gee Sad

11Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Re: Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:43 pm

Coolmeia

Coolmeia
NH Member
NH Member

I wonder who voted for Envy...

12Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Re: Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:44 pm

Light Heart

Light Heart
NH Member
NH Member

dont feel bad O i just didnt see you :s

13Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Re: Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:44 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Scarr~Green with Envy wrote:I wonder who voted for Envy...
Ohsofunny.

@Light Heart: Thanks omg xD

14Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Re: Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:45 pm

Light Heart

Light Heart
NH Member
NH Member

its k fang, no need to blush <3 xD

15Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Re: Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:45 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Wow Envy is typing.

16Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Re: Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:46 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

There's an emote for that! Okay bad joke.
Blush

17Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Re: Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:46 pm

Light Heart

Light Heart
NH Member
NH Member

hahahaha Razz

18Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Re: Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:49 pm

Coolmeia

Coolmeia
NH Member
NH Member

omg 2 votes for envy? and none for anyone else???

19Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Re: Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:49 pm

Coolmeia

Coolmeia
NH Member
NH Member

cept fangy of course

20Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Re: Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:49 pm

Coolmeia

Coolmeia
NH Member
NH Member

*announcer voice* Who will win, Fang or Envy?

21Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Re: Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:50 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

ENVY! Very Happy
(CAPS RUL)

22Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Re: Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Wow, Craig.

23Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Re: Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Light Heart

Light Heart
NH Member
NH Member

Fang! Smile

24Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Re: Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

What?
(1wrdpstrul)

25Who's the coolest guy here? Empty Re: Who's the coolest guy here? Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:52 pm

Coolmeia

Coolmeia
NH Member
NH Member

☼ wrote:ENVY! Very Happy
(CAPS RUL)

hell yeah time Envy unite!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum