Do you just want to be successful? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you just want to be successful?

+3
IR
Fangy
Ahmed
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Do you just want to be successful? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:49 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Well then.

27Do you just want to be successful? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:56 pm

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

Dark Flame99966 wrote:I like walking around flinging my junk in people's faces.

Your junk? just wander what your junk is like Do you just want to be successful? - Page 2 254629

28Do you just want to be successful? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:57 pm

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

Riari wrote:
Fang wrote:naturalist =/= naturist.
Naturalist is someone who studies nature.
Naturist = nudist.
L2words
Sh*t, then my grandmother corrected me witht he wrong answer Rolling Eyes

No bad word Craig Mad

29Do you just want to be successful? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:20 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

LOL @ IR

30Do you just want to be successful? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:05 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

IRezev wrote:
Riari wrote:
Fang wrote:naturalist =/= naturist.
Naturalist is someone who studies nature.
Naturist = nudist.
L2words
Sh*t, then my grandmother corrected me witht he wrong answer Rolling Eyes

No bad word Craig Mad
I'm sorry Sad

31Do you just want to be successful? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:14 am

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

You better not think about my junk. I'm a minor!

32Do you just want to be successful? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:24 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

IR is like a mom.

33Do you just want to be successful? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:57 am

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

Dark Flame99966 wrote:You better not think about my junk. I'm a minor!

minor or major is not a problem since you flinging ur junk in the other people face. You're automatic guilty

Last edited by IRezev on Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total

34Do you just want to be successful? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:59 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Remove that avy at once. Lesbians...

35Do you just want to be successful? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:00 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

That wasn't even funny, ahmed.

36Do you just want to be successful? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:01 am

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

Rover wrote:Remove that avy at once. Lesbians...

LOL I knew you gonna complain about that Do you just want to be successful? - Page 2 52293

37Do you just want to be successful? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:05 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Not too hard to predict.

38Do you just want to be successful? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:04 am

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

Rover wrote:According to Mr. Soulja Boy, success is having:

1.Money
2.Cars
3.Clothes
4.Excuse me, Hoes

I wanted to know if anyone here agrees with Mr. Soulja Boy. And about how many people in the US agree with him? According to Mr. Soulja Boy, it's 95%.
i disagree with all of 'em..
being successful is being content with wat u have & wat u do..

like who would u say is more successful, a rich doc who hates his/her job or an average teacher who absolutely adores his/her job?

i think a major part of success is losing that need for always wanting MORE money.... i'm not saying being poor is good BTW Razz

bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum