Do you just want to be successful? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you just want to be successful?

+3
IR
Fangy
Ahmed
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Do you just want to be successful? Empty Do you just want to be successful? Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:24 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

According to Mr. Soulja Boy, success is having:

1.Money
2.Cars
3.Clothes
4.Excuse me, Hoes

I wanted to know if anyone here agrees with Mr. Soulja Boy. And about how many people in the US agree with him? According to Mr. Soulja Boy, it's 95%.

2Do you just want to be successful? Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Success is being content with and proud of your life.

3Do you just want to be successful? Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:32 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ok. So do these wants represent the content of your life?

4Do you just want to be successful? Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:40 pm

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

For me, successful is no 1. No. 2, ..... is not necessary

5Do you just want to be successful? Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

You don't care about clothes? O.o

6Do you just want to be successful? Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:45 pm

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

Well, when you have money, you can buy any clothes, any cars you wanted Do you just want to be successful? 536771

7Do you just want to be successful? Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:53 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

success is different for everyone but having enough money to live comfortably is part of being successful for almost eeryone

8Do you just want to be successful? Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:56 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Sayf, I feel that you like Soulja Boy's songs, right?

9Do you just want to be successful? Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:58 pm

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

is it the same for everyone. everyone LOVES money, but not everyone achieve the same amount of money. therefore, to make themselves feel better, they come up w/ different philosophy of successful. Deep down inside, they knew that is not successful

10Do you just want to be successful? Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:59 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

lol no

only the 1st one

11Do you just want to be successful? Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

But I could tell you like his songs, right?

12Do you just want to be successful? Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

LMAO

NO

13Do you just want to be successful? Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:02 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

He just wants to be, he just wants to be successful.

14Do you just want to be successful? Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

It's really shallow to define success with money.

15Do you just want to be successful? Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:26 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

IRezev wrote:For me, successful is no 1. No. 2, ..... is not necessary

Tyrant wrote:success is different for everyone but having enough money to live comfortably is part of being successful for almost eeryone

Fang wrote:It's really shallow to define success with money.

16Do you just want to be successful? Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:34 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

1) I'm against currency
2) Psh, I haven't liked cars since I was 12
3) I'm a naturalist
4) Totally dude Gangsta

17Do you just want to be successful? Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:40 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

naturalist =/= naturist.
Naturalist is someone who studies nature.
Naturist = nudist.
L2words

18Do you just want to be successful? Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:13 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

LMAO true^

naturists are those sickos that have a war against clothing

Last edited by Tyrant on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total

19Do you just want to be successful? Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:15 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

20Do you just want to be successful? Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:15 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Tyrant wrote:LMAO true^

naturalists are those sickos that have a war against clothing

Fail?

21Do you just want to be successful? Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:16 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

edit win Hilarious

22Do you just want to be successful? Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:18 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

onaise bro

23Do you just want to be successful? Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:51 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Fang wrote:naturalist =/= naturist.
Naturalist is someone who studies nature.
Naturist = nudist.
L2words
Sh*t, then my grandmother corrected me witht he wrong answer Rolling Eyes

24Do you just want to be successful? Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Believable. She's probably old after all Razz

25Do you just want to be successful? Empty Re: Do you just want to be successful? Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:39 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

I like walking around flinging my junk in people's faces.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum