New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AW CRAP, MAYN.

Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11270
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : AW CRAP, MAYN. Cool

AW CRAP, MAYN. Empty AW CRAP, MAYN.

Post by Ace

My DE teacher called not too long ago, and he says he wants me to drive this Saturday and the three Saturdays after. Way to drop the bombshell on a Thursday night...

Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm ready, and the stress is killing me... but I can't back out and wait another week/two weeks or whatever. It's now, or sometime in April/May/June. Not many things scare me...but right now I'm scared of hurting myself, the student car (yes it can feel pain), the teacher, the other passenger student, and anyone else on the road.

As someone from a video game once said, START THE KILL COUNTER.
    Share this post on: reddit

Ace

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:18 pm by Ace

Uh, when you're in my blog, why does the above post appear to be three dots? Mellow

ANYWAY. Driving was insane...within the first 15 seconds of driving I went from 0-70... The teacher had to tell me to relax like a billion times.

About 5 minutes into the drive, I passed by a military humvee...I think that's a sign. Very Happy

I drove up to Kansas (20 or so minutes), drove back and around town, and practiced parking until 1:00. But the teacher somehow managed to misplace the "Student Driver" license plates, so me and my partner's every mistake resulted in a honk. The only major screwup of mine was when I oversteered into a curb. Most of my acceleration was jerky, though... and next Saturday I have to drive through the fifth most dangerous intersection in America. That'll be fun... :S
    Ahmed

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:39 pm by Ahmed

What three dots?
    Ace

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:49 pm by Ace

AW CRAP, MAYN. Asdf_b10
    Ahmed

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:08 am by Ahmed

Wow...that's so weird ?_?
    Ace

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:42 am by Ace

You have to admit, it's pretty sad when even the internet doesn't think I'm worth the effort... Sad

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 10:15 am