Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Steve's "take a picture" #2

+2
The Banker
Steve
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Steve's "take a picture" #2 Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:38 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

howdy, once again i want you to take a picture, and this I have yet another request for you. Smile

This time i would love to see something which is quite common in the area you live in, but to outsiders its absolutely unsual, and idealy it will be man made. You may think that sounds difficult so heres an example. If i was taking part i would pop out and take a photo of a red post box.

i look forward to see what strange things you have lurking nearby, i have changed the points scheme a little and i will now accept time stamps but they will not get you top marks.

good lighting: 2
clear image: 3
good subject itself: 10
the proof it was taken by you: 5

20 points up for grabs again and 1 more week to take photos. Good luck.

2Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Re: Steve's "take a picture" #2 Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:26 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

okie dokes... will actually try this time Razz

3Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Re: Steve's "take a picture" #2 Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:33 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

im counting on you this time marwa Razz

4Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Re: Steve's "take a picture" #2 Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:34 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

yeah yeah, imma got take a pic of a post box or something Razz

5Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Re: Steve's "take a picture" #2 Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

What's foreign to you?

6Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Re: Steve's "take a picture" #2 Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:56 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

american stuff

7Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Re: Steve's "take a picture" #2 Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:02 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

And what is "american stuff"?

8Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Re: Steve's "take a picture" #2 Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:56 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

i don't know, hence WHY its foreign Razz

9Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Re: Steve's "take a picture" #2 Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:00 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Everything seems normal here lol...I mean youll find these things everywhere.

P.S.: I see mailboxes here...

10Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Re: Steve's "take a picture" #2 Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:52 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

im gonna take a picture of a picture of a foreign place

victory is mine noobs

11Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Re: Steve's "take a picture" #2 Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:12 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

Ahmed wrote:Everything seems normal here lol...I mean youll find these things everywhere.

P.S.: I see mailboxes here...
our ones are sooo different to urs man... u'll see Smile

12Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Re: Steve's "take a picture" #2 Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ok

@Sayf: Good idea...lol. They never saw the American floor Hilarious

13Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Re: Steve's "take a picture" #2 Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:36 am

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

Um...This one seem difficult. I can't think of anything around me that are foreign to other. Change to something else then.

14Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Re: Steve's "take a picture" #2 Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:40 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

oops, wrong thread

Last edited by Steve on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total

15Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Re: Steve's "take a picture" #2 Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:43 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

wait ....

steve is a mod?!? O.O

16Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Re: Steve's "take a picture" #2 Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:43 am

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

Steve wrote:you cant buy that yet but you could suggest it and see if ahmed would agree

So do I have other option like keep the points now and then buy something later?

17Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Re: Steve's "take a picture" #2 Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:48 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

id like it if you bought something now =)

and im sure theres something near by you that we dont have in england or other parts of the world Smile

18Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Re: Steve's "take a picture" #2 Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:58 am

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

Steve wrote:id like it if you bought something now =)

and im sure theres something near by you that we dont have in england or other parts of the world Smile

slanty Well, I will give it a try. If I can't find anything, I'll wait for the next one then

19Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Re: Steve's "take a picture" #2 Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:43 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

whens the deadline?

20Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Re: Steve's "take a picture" #2 Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:16 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

sunday night

21Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Re: Steve's "take a picture" #2 Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

brb not partaking in this

22Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Re: Steve's "take a picture" #2 Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:17 am

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

okie dokes.. this ain't much buh from wat i heard ppl in NY don't have houses and lord noob said ppl don't park on the pavement where he lives so yeah... here it is

Spoiler:

oh and i ain't takin a pic of a post box coz that was steve's example.. (just re-read the 1st post Razz) so ahmed, a british post box looks like this http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=british+post+box&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1024&bih=653

23Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Re: Steve's "take a picture" #2 Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:11 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

nice street picture Smile

as always il mark it when i close the event.

thanks marwa

24Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Re: Steve's "take a picture" #2 Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:22 am

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

woo glad u like it.. NP Very Happy

25Steve's  "take a picture" #2 Empty Re: Steve's "take a picture" #2 Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

you guys just going to let marwa win? Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum