Disturbing Picture... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Disturbing Picture...

+3
Steve
preid1220
Ameer
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Disturbing Picture... Empty Disturbing Picture... Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Ameer

NH Member
NH Member

2Disturbing Picture... Empty Re: Disturbing Picture... Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:52 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

if anything the music was more frightening then the picture, it's just some hogwash about a curse that scares superstitious fools.

3Disturbing Picture... Empty Re: Disturbing Picture... Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:53 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

yeah its suggestion

4Disturbing Picture... Empty Re: Disturbing Picture... Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

it wasnt scary?

5Disturbing Picture... Empty Re: Disturbing Picture... Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Ameer

NH Member
NH Member

EDIT:Check out this video

Its definetely not scary, thats for sure. But the style and scenarios the paintings sketched upon is disturbing, to say the least. The boy's face isnt the average head-with-a-tumour you'd see in documentaries on tv or on the internet.
Sayf elaborate what you're trying to say Disturbing Picture... 756298

Last edited by Ameer on Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Disturbing Picture... Empty Re: Disturbing Picture... Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

i think its scary because the music is tense (mute it to judge the painting without) the the picture changes suddenly, and the start and title have you expecting something scary, which adds to the tension.

7Disturbing Picture... Empty Re: Disturbing Picture... Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Ameer

NH Member
NH Member

But the picture ends up being a disappointment judging by its figure Disturbing Picture... 9418 So nothing scary about that part of the video.
As for all the other variants in the video, I think you're right, the tension and background music probably was one of the main features of the suspense that unconsciously affects anyone who sees this video (i'd be lying if I claimed otherwise).
Check out the linked video above your post =O

8Disturbing Picture... Empty Re: Disturbing Picture... Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:52 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

The second one was kinda... Surprising, though not scary

9Disturbing Picture... Empty Re: Disturbing Picture... Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:00 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Ameer wrote:EDIT:Check out this video

Its definetely not scary, thats for sure. But the style and scenarios the paintings sketched upon is disturbing, to say the least. The boy's face isnt the average head-with-a-tumour you'd see in documentaries on tv or on the internet.

i burped lol

no female will ever scare me

10Disturbing Picture... Empty Re: Disturbing Picture... Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:02 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ameer wrote:EDIT:Check out this video

That was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scary that I forgot to get scared lol

11Disturbing Picture... Empty Re: Disturbing Picture... Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:32 pm

Ameer

NH Member
NH Member

i burped lol

no female will ever scare me

LOL!
But the question is, was that even a female? *X-files theme music* Disturbing Picture... 171102

The second one was kinda... Surprising, though not scary

I almost literally fell off my chair when I first watched it, then realized it was the same face from the infamous "scary maze" game. Freaky, but not nearly as memorable i'd say.

That was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scary that I forgot to get scared lol

Aww come on Ahmed, you gotta admit that video nearly got you into a cardiac arrest for at least 1/5 of a second ! Disturbing Picture... 563877

12Disturbing Picture... Empty Re: Disturbing Picture... Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:46 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

That was the dumbest thing ever...
1 the music was just weird
2 the kids in the picture looked like they were constipated
3 the "enter your text here" box was more exciting..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum