Ads On the Top of the Forum Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ads On the Top of the Forum

+3
jj16802
Craig
Ahmed
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Ads On the Top of the Forum Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:13 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

11/10/10

Due to a great decrease in forum activity, the forum host has decided to put ads on the top of this forum till the forum increases its activity. Till then, just ignore the ads.

Sorry for any inconvenience
~Light AE

2Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Re: Ads On the Top of the Forum Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:19 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Gosh, I'm sorry for not logging in so much... My internet was done...
xD I'll try to invite more friends :L

3Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Re: Ads On the Top of the Forum Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:40 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Good thing I installed Adblock on my Google Chrome! Very Happy

4Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Re: Ads On the Top of the Forum Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:58 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

jj16802 wrote:Good thing I installed Adblock on my Google Chrome! Very Happy

Good idea!

5Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Re: Ads On the Top of the Forum Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:40 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

I installed it too xD

6Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Re: Ads On the Top of the Forum Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:00 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

no script on ff

7Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Re: Ads On the Top of the Forum Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Meh. I've had adblock plus for FF. Haven't seen a beautiful ad since.

8Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Re: Ads On the Top of the Forum Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:26 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

My FF seems to be corrupt for some reason (The forward and back buttons randomly disappear and when that happens the images on the screen also disappear.)...so I don't think Ill install it.

9Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Re: Ads On the Top of the Forum Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:20 am

Coolmeia

Coolmeia
NH Member
NH Member

I invited all my friends but they don't wanna come 'cuz they think you're weird! Gasp! I know, right?

10Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Re: Ads On the Top of the Forum Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:22 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

They think Im weird? WTF? O.o

11Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Re: Ads On the Top of the Forum Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:23 am

Coolmeia

Coolmeia
NH Member
NH Member

exactly!

12Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Re: Ads On the Top of the Forum Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:24 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ask them how am I weird?

13Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Re: Ads On the Top of the Forum Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:26 am

Coolmeia

Coolmeia
NH Member
NH Member

Well, in MY opinion, you have a girl avatar.

14Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Re: Ads On the Top of the Forum Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:30 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yes, I do...that's a fact. But how does that make me weird lol? I like looking at a girl avy. Doesn't that make sense?

And you have a boy avatar.

15Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Re: Ads On the Top of the Forum Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:34 am

Coolmeia

Coolmeia
NH Member
NH Member

I'm a girl so I have an excuse for being in love with him. It's normaler for a fan girl to be obsessed with edward than a guy to be obsessed with bella if you get my drift? twilight does suck though... Here's some simple math...
Ads On the Top of the Forum Ed_Elric_PWNS_Edward_Cullen_by_Copp
Edward Elric is hotter than edward cullen.
Ads On the Top of the Forum Envy
and obviously envy is hotter than ed
so fma beats twilight ♥

16Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Re: Ads On the Top of the Forum Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:36 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

"It's normaler for a fan girl to be obsessed with edward than a guy to be obsessed with bella if you get my drift?"

That doesn't make any sense...

17Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Re: Ads On the Top of the Forum Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:37 am

Coolmeia

Coolmeia
NH Member
NH Member

Yeah it is. It's normal to be a fangirl but not a fanguy cuz girls can get away with more stuff. Razz

18Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Re: Ads On the Top of the Forum Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:42 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Thats...not right.

19Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Re: Ads On the Top of the Forum Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:45 am

Coolmeia

Coolmeia
NH Member
NH Member

It's true!
Ads On the Top of the Forum 1136112020_eBleachGin
no matter how sad it is

20Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Re: Ads On the Top of the Forum Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:45 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Well...only you said such a thing so far...

21Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Re: Ads On the Top of the Forum Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:46 am

Coolmeia

Coolmeia
NH Member
NH Member

Only I dared to say it...

22Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Re: Ads On the Top of the Forum Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:47 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Dared? Lol...ya right.

23Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Re: Ads On the Top of the Forum Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:47 am

Coolmeia

Coolmeia
NH Member
NH Member

im SUCH a daring daredevil

24Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Re: Ads On the Top of the Forum Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:44 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Only if someone confirms what you said will I change it.

25Ads On the Top of the Forum Empty Re: Ads On the Top of the Forum Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:54 pm

Coolmeia

Coolmeia
NH Member
NH Member

no one is on right now... lazy much?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum