What do you think of this forum? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think of this forum?

+6
Module
Placids
Big B
Dark Flame99966
Nick Peter
Ahmed
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What do you think of this forum? Vote_lcap38%What do you think of this forum? Vote_rcap 38% [ 8 ]
What do you think of this forum? Vote_lcap48%What do you think of this forum? Vote_rcap 48% [ 10 ]
What do you think of this forum? Vote_lcap5%What do you think of this forum? Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
What do you think of this forum? Vote_lcap9%What do you think of this forum? Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What do you think of this forum? Empty What do you think of this forum? Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:27 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

2What do you think of this forum? Empty Re: What do you think of this forum? Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:45 pm

Nick Peter

NH Member
NH Member

It's good, but not enough members.

3What do you think of this forum? Empty Re: What do you think of this forum? Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:56 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

iCheese wrote:It's good, but not enough members.

Well I am advertising this forum on Sals. Also I am advertising this forum on the forumotion forum. So please help and promote this forum to other people.

P.S.: Please tell me other ways that I can get enough people

BTW: What is a good enough number of people for a forum?

4What do you think of this forum? Empty Re: What do you think of this forum? Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:22 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Like dunno, 50 or more active members. Well, that would probably be the limit that we could handle right now since we have a small staff

5What do you think of this forum? Empty Re: What do you think of this forum? Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:23 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

flame99966 wrote:Like dunno, 50 or more active members. Well, that would probably be the limit that we could handle right now since we have a small staff

If we just have 30 member I'll be extremely happy Very Happy . But right now we only have 11 Mellow

6What do you think of this forum? Empty Re: What do you think of this forum? Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:25 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

And most of them don't even post

I think I know someone who might join but I'm not sure. I know her from Samz forums

7What do you think of this forum? Empty Re: What do you think of this forum? Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:28 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

flame99966 wrote:And most of them don't even post

Unfortunately Crying or Very sad . I wish this forum was active. Do you ahve any ideas how it can be?

8What do you think of this forum? Empty Re: What do you think of this forum? Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:29 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Ummm, destroy Sal's?

9What do you think of this forum? Empty Re: What do you think of this forum? Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:32 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

flame99966 wrote:Ummm, destroy Sal's?

Twisted Evil Razz . No for real any ideas?

10What do you think of this forum? Empty Re: What do you think of this forum? Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:33 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Not yet. I only know to advertise on really larg forums other than Sal's because I think that not enough people are interested

11What do you think of this forum? Empty Re: What do you think of this forum? Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:37 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

flame99966 wrote:Not yet. I only know to advertise on really larg forums other than Sal's because I think that not enough people are interested

Ya, I already advertised it at forumotion, I told some of my friends so........

12What do you think of this forum? Empty Re: What do you think of this forum? Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:42 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

What are points though? I keep going on the panel and it says we have 596 points

13What do you think of this forum? Empty Re: What do you think of this forum? Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:43 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

flame99966 wrote:What are points though? I keep going on the panel and it says we have 596 points

When forumotion sees that a forum is active it gives them points. new Horizons has the highest number of points in the various category from any other forum.

14What do you think of this forum? Empty Re: What do you think of this forum? Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:44 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Nice, even though we are 7th place in members

15What do you think of this forum? Empty Re: What do you think of this forum? Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:56 am

Big B

Big B
NH Member
NH Member

I think the forum is great but like all new things it will be improved thats why i voted that it needed improvement

16What do you think of this forum? Empty Re: What do you think of this forum? Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:05 pm

Placids

NH Member
NH Member

for your staff 50-75. It would be hard to control all those complaints and reports with your staff.

17What do you think of this forum? Empty Re: What do you think of this forum? Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:07 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Don't worry. Someone who I know already wants to be a mod

18What do you think of this forum? Empty Re: What do you think of this forum? Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:07 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Internal wrote:for your staff 50-75. It would be hard to control all those complaints and reports with your staff.

So you think I should have more? We already have 2 moderators and 1 co-admin beside me?

19What do you think of this forum? Empty Re: What do you think of this forum? Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:09 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

If you want, I know someone who wants to be a mod. Minolta5. He is a friend of mine from the 1337 hangout

20What do you think of this forum? Empty Re: What do you think of this forum? Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:11 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

flame99966 wrote:If you want, I know someone who wants to be a mod. Minolta5. He is a friend of mine from the 1337 hangout

Yes I noticed that he registered but he didn't even post once. So how could I know that he'll be active. You do know that Mods need to be active, right? If I see him active I might make him a mod.

21What do you think of this forum? Empty Re: What do you think of this forum? Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:17 pm

Placids

NH Member
NH Member

yes, but for now that is all you need. As you get further along, your going to need more. If you want to be ready in advance, start hiring now. If you want to wait. Wait till you get around 45 members.

22What do you think of this forum? Empty Re: What do you think of this forum? Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:19 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Internal wrote:yes, but for now that is all you need. As you get further along, your going to need more. If you want to be ready in advance, start hiring now. If you want to wait. Wait till you get around 45 members.

Ok since I see you active and posting a lot here would you like to be a mod?

23What do you think of this forum? Empty Re: What do you think of this forum? Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:20 pm

Placids

NH Member
NH Member

sure. I would like it a lot.

24What do you think of this forum? Empty Re: What do you think of this forum? Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:21 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Internal wrote:sure. I would like it a lot.

Ok you're hired. try to be active ok thumbs up

25What do you think of this forum? Empty Re: What do you think of this forum? Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:26 pm

Placids

NH Member
NH Member

I will, I'm about to bookmark it. I have until 7:45 tonight. I love forums also. I have joined tons of forums.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum