Please excuse the word - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please excuse the word

+4
jj16802
Egyptian Gazelle
Craig
Ahmed
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Please excuse the word - Page 2 Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yeah it is Smile

27Please excuse the word - Page 2 Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:55 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Very Nice! Why did you guys take it so early?

28Please excuse the word - Page 2 Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:57 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

i dont like the hair cut and you should shave, but i know you want a beard asap.

29Please excuse the word - Page 2 Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:00 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Umm...you really see a beard in my pic? I didn't have one, and I don't see one either. I think you mean mustache. lol

And actually my hair got messed up after putting the cap on it.

30Please excuse the word - Page 2 Empty Re: Please excuse the word Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:24 pm

Coolmeia

Coolmeia
NH Member
NH Member

what's the old pic?

31Please excuse the word - Page 2 Empty Re: Please excuse the word Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:24 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I had my photo as my avatar like last month.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum