Please excuse the word Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please excuse the word

+4
jj16802
Egyptian Gazelle
Craig
Ahmed
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Please excuse the word Empty Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:10 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

In my picture, it was from an online album of the photography company that took my pic. So it had the company's name...I tried to remove it it...but if I removed that word that's on my hair it would mess ti up. So blah, I think it's a great pic of mines Smile

2Please excuse the word Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:00 am

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

You look.... Meh.... I liek ur hair

3Please excuse the word Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:16 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Thanks sir.

4Please excuse the word Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:22 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Are you guys all putting your pics up?

5Please excuse the word Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:23 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Nice picture! Unlike mine, starting at 9th grade my pictures make me look like I'm evil. Hilarious

6Please excuse the word Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

jj16802 wrote:Nice picture! Unlike mine, starting at 9th grade my pictures make me look like I'm evil. Hilarious
I totally wanna see your pics then.

7Please excuse the word Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:57 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Jj has his pics on FB

Thanks jj Very Happy

8Please excuse the word Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:55 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Craig wrote:
jj16802 wrote:Nice picture! Unlike mine, starting at 9th grade my pictures make me look like I'm evil. Hilarious
I totally wanna see your pics then.
I didn't really bother to post those. I only have the ones where there are tanks behind me.

9Please excuse the word Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Who think I should be called "Ahmed 007" Lol Razz ??

10Please excuse the word Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:10 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

You need to be winking, then you could Razz

11Please excuse the word Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Bond is not always blinking Razz

12Please excuse the word Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:19 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

*winking. That picture would be 1,000,000x better than it already is if you were winking.

13Please excuse the word Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:20 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

I agree with Fang.

14Please excuse the word Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:23 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Well sorry lol. Next time Razz

But how about for now? Very Happy

15Please excuse the word Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:24 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Looks pretty cool/good.

16Please excuse the word Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

That's now what I meant but thanks anyways Smile

I meant so I can't be bond if Im not blinking Hilarious

BTW look at what other people said:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100914201816AAQrQ5u&r=w

The girls like the pic LOL Hilarious

17Please excuse the word Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Bond. Ahmed Bond.

License to thrill!

hahahahha cool pic bro, and lose the mustache, i used to have one too up untill junior year,I was such a frikkin nerd. You can't wear t shirts and have a mustache it makes you look like a creepy 40 year old man in the park trying to give kids candy.

Now I'm mr. cool boy
LOL This person uses examples like I do!

18Please excuse the word Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:32 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

He was a member on this forum but stopped coming.

19Please excuse the word Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:35 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Really?
I probably never met him Mellow

20Please excuse the word Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:36 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

No you didn't. His name was "Egyptiansurferdude" or soemthing like that.

Anyways back to the topic. To Bond or not to Bond...that is the question?

21Please excuse the word Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Erm, let's test it out?

22Please excuse the word Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ok cool. lol

23Please excuse the word Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:57 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Hmmm, it doesn't really fit Mellow
You're too different then Bond, unfortunitly.

24Please excuse the word Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:59 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Well Im not Bond. Im Ahmed Razz

25Please excuse the word Empty Re: Please excuse the word Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:25 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Wow! That really is a good picture! And I agree with the girls on Y!A you do have a baby face Laughing Thats your senior picture right?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum