Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Short list:: Person of the month

+8
Dina
jj16802
Ahmed
Dark Flame99966
Ace
IR
Craig
The Banker
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

who deserves it?

Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:38 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

No I could keep as much as I earn.

@Marwa: I own both and I get to choose which one I want to have up. Not that hard.

27Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:39 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

ohh, kkz.. Wink

28Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ace vote for me.

Marwa allow vote cancelling.

29Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:41 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

i always allow it.. lol

30Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Jewelz

Jewelz
NH Member
NH Member

Lol YaaaaaaY!
I voted for myself.

31Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:07 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Jewelz wrote:Lol YaaaaaaY!
I voted for myself.
But that's just not right! It's politicaly incorrect!

32Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:41 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Only chuck norris and nazis could vote for themselves!

33Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:51 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Red Horizons wrote:Only chuck norris and nazis could vote for themselves!
Exactly! Thank you for explaining my words!

34Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:04 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

I voted Craig Wub

35Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:15 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Im still waiting for ace to vote for me Razz

36Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:20 am

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Re-voted. Rolling Eyes

37Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:21 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Thanks <3

Lmao Hilarious

It's a tie between Craig, Preid and I.

38Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:39 am

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Preid has 3 o: I should totally vote for myself xD
SIke nah, I just may though... In the end.

39Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:47 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

i see what you said there craig, but did you see this!

40Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:48 am

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Yes, I read it exactly when I was reading the first part of the comment Razz
There's no reason to highlight to me, I adjust my eyes.

41Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:19 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

you know i gota say thanks people, it's good to see you still like me =D

42Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:21 am

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Well... I guess they do. Lol

43Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:59 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I am guessing that preid voted for himself, his IRL friend JJ voted for him and some random person lol

44Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:43 am

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Well.. Votes are votes. Lol

45Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:20 am

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

do you have a deadline for this?

46Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:34 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Red Horizons wrote:I am guessing that preid voted for himself, his IRL friend JJ voted for him and some random person lol

oi oi we both know you voted for me and i voted for you -wink wink-

47Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:30 am

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

that solves the mystery...lol

48Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:44 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

@Preid: Sure lol Razz

49Short list:: Person of the month - Page 2 Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:45 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

Preid won..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum